Video After The Jump
Neef Buck returns with a very heartfelt official music video for "Day 1." Check out the visuals below and let us know what you think by sounding off in the comment section.
Follow Me
Video After The Jump
Neef Buck returns with a very heartfelt official music video for "Day 1." Check out the visuals below and let us know what you think by sounding off in the comment section.
Follow Me
Video After The Jump
Ever since Action Bronson came into the game it's been apparent to most rap fans that his vocal tone is almost identical to Ghostface Killah's. Ghost told VladTV that at one point he heard a song and thought it was him before realizing it was Action.
"I thought he was me one day, when I first got put on and shit," Ghostface told Vlad during a recent interview. "I'm asking myself, 'When the fuck did I do that verse?'"
Earlier this month Bronson appeared on ESPN's SportsNation and appeared to take a shot at the Wu Tang Clan legend.
“I think it’s indifferent at this point. People compare Coke and Pepsi. People compare everything. No matter what, you’re going to get a comparison to something. I’m just glad it’s one of the greats," Bronson said initially, before starting to big himself up. "He’s not rapping like this no more.”
Uh, oh!
Ghostface responded Monday, July 20, by posting a YouTube video, where he blacks out on Action.
"You got this little fake ass nigga Action Bronson, running around, sounding like me. But I wanna tell this lil' fat fuck something," Ghostface says. "I gave you a grace period nigga. I was supposed to have destroyed you a long time ago. You go on SportsNation kicking that shit acting like you the nigga, and like, where I'm at? First of all you lil' fat fuck, who gives you the right to even mention my name out your motherfucking mouth. Bron' you done made a mistake boy. You done fucked up man," Ghost continues. "Because listen man, you could never fuck with my pen my nigga. I'm too nasty for you. This is why the fuck you look up to me and sound like me. I'm not making this a black or white thing my nigga. I'm making this a Ghost/Action Bronson thing. You have to watch what you say, but I guess you've never been taught that. You walk around the club with no shoes on. [A] big ass beard that one day I might set that shit on fire, just for fucking saying my name. I got [shooter's] that'll do disappearing acts on motherfucker's for nothing. This fat, funky ass nigga is a fraud. Don't let me hang you from a fucking rope and guy you like a pig!"
Action apparently saw the video and responded with an apology via Twitter.
Well damn!!!
Follow Me
Video After The Jump
After dropping the audio last week, Slaughterhouse doesn't waste any time getting an official music video out for "R.N.S. (Real Nigga Shit)." Produced by araabMUZIK.
This is off of the Southpaw movie soundtrack, out July 24. Pre-order it now from iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/southpaw-music-from-inspired/id1012586856.
Follow Me
Video After The Jump
Former CTE World artists 2Eleven and Freddie Gibbs link back up for "Who Want It." This is off of Deuce's album The Robb Report. Peep the visuals below and cop the project from iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-robb-report/id974144261.
Follow Me
Video After The Jump
J Spades recruits MoStack, Swift (Section Boyz), J Hus & Grizzy to drop an official music video for "Nobody." Check it out below and let us know what you think in the comment section.
Follow Me
Video After The Jump
J. Cole wasn't about to let one ignorant fan's actions stop his show in San Diego over the weekend. The Roc Nation rapper was performing at an after party at the Bassmnt Club when an unruly fan threw an iPhone, hitting him in the face.
Cole hesitated for a second, then reached down grabbed the phone, looked at it, then put it in his pocket before continuing to rap. Peep the footage below.
Follow Me
Here's something new from Young Thug titled "I Need Chickens." The track was produced by Mike Will Made-It. Give it a listen up top and let us know what you think in the comment section below.
Follow Me
Video After The Jump
Wu Tang Clan member Method Man recently appeared on Watch What Happens Live and participated in a game of "Plead the Fifth."
One of the questions he was asked was about 50 Cent's recent Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.
"[It's] tactics. He's being sued by a lot of people and he's just protecting his bank. Ain't nothing wrong with that."
Meth goes on to talk about the most famous person he's smoked weed with and the Jay Z vs. Solange elevator fight.
Check it out below.
Follow Me
Slaughterhouse emcee Joe Budden releases the first single off of his forthcoming "All Love Lost" album. This one is titled "Broke." You can purchase it now from Google Play .
"All Love Lost" is set to drop September 25, via eOne.
Follow Joe on Twitter and Instagram @JoeBudden
https://instagram.com/joebudden/
Follow Me
Bill Cosby's fall from grace has been swift and hard. He was once one of the most beloved and respected figures in Hollywood.
Now all he may be remembered for is drugging and raping countless women. Does he deserve worldwide shame? Without question he does. Can his image be rehabilitated? That's highly unlikely.
A 2005 deposition given in a civil suit filed by alleged victim Andrea Constand, paints a picture of a man who is depraved and appears to have no regrets for his actions.
Andrea Constand
Following their encounter, Cosby reportedly told the young woman to "to tell her mom she had an orgasm during sex, to make her mother believe the sex was consensual," TMZ reports.
The former Jello pudding spokesperson also admitted to giving Constand drugs.
The case was eventually settled out of court in 2006.
Follow Me
As we previously reported, Chris Brown's San Fernando Valley house was robbed by masked gunmen on Wednesday, July 15. Breezy's aunt was held at gunpoint, before being forced into a closet.
Chris was not at home at the time.
There have been no arrests so far, but TMZ reports that Brown and the police believe the four men involved were close friends of the singer. A club promoter is also believed to have been involved.
LAPD's Gang Unit has been assigned to the case because of the "Deuces" hit maker's affiliation with the Bloods street gang.
A decision has been made by Chris' camp to cut off all leeches within his clique.
Follow Me
Dj Iceman is back with his newest entry "Sick Blends" This Brooklyn dj never ceases to amaze when it comes to combining musical styles. It take us back to the days of Kid Capi and Ron G
Check Out Dj Icemans Website
Nakaya
The Introduction
The first mix tape from the Prince of Queens. Using the vintage mixtape formula blending industry beats with Nakaya's unique sound is sure to have you yearning for more.
Video After The Jump
Bankroll Mafia (T.I., Young Thug, Shad Da God) release an official music video for "Bankrolls On Deck." Check it out and let us know what you think about it in the comment section below.
Follow Me
50 Cent is lashing out at cable provider AT&T for it's failure to reach a new deal with STARZ, the premium channel that carries the hit show Power, which also stars and is co-executive produced by the rapper/actor.
In a series of Instagram posts, 50 urged fans to switch providers so they won't miss any of the upcoming episodes and called AT&T racist.
"Change your cable package from AT&T to anything else. It's 2015 and these people are still racist. They are dropping all channels that are considered urban friendly. This sh!t is sad," 50 wrote. "If your a fan of POWER and you have AT&T as a cable carrier, you will no longer see it. Switch to Anything but AT&T. AT&T & Direct TV merger is in the government regulatory's hand. The biggest telecom tv deal in history, they can't be trusted not to bully the networks. The deal hasn't happened yet and they already pushing the limits! With racist in charge we are going to be set back. It's just a set back to the 500,000 AT&T viewers that won't see POWER next week. It's AT&T's fault. The show is great you will hear about it."
AT&T has extended negotiations once, but that deadline expires at the end of the July.
STARZ issued the following statement via The Hollywood Reporter:
"Starz is in ongoing negotiations with AT&T U-verse to continue distributing its 30 STARZ and ENCORE channels and services at a fair and reasonable rate. Without a new agreement, the millions of AT&T customers who have chosen to subscribe and pay for STARZ and ENCORE will be at risk of losing these channels and the popular original programming like Power and Outlander, as well as thousands of movies. Starz has enjoyed a strong and mutually beneficial relationship with AT&T until now. We are hopeful AT&T will negotiate in good faith and that we will reach a fair agreement that allows its customers to continue to get great entertainment at a good value."
Starz and Encore serve a combined 57.5 million subscribers, including 23.7 million at Starz, and 33.8 million at Encore, making them the largest pair of premium flagship channels in the U.S.
Power is the highest rated series on the network.
Follow Me
Video After The Jump
Lord Jamar was understandably disgusted upon hearing the news of the Alabama man who was jailed for engaging in sex with his wife's male Shih Tzu. He automatically assumed that the couple in question is White, and says stories like this corrupt people's way of thinking. "That's where they try to fuck with you on a mental level," he voiced.
He also talked about men and women with development disabilities engaging in sexual relations with multiple people, and why in his opinion, we should "stop equating men and women as the same." "A man is the giver, the woman is a receiver," Lord Jamar explains. "And to receive mad shit from mad different people is different than giving. It's just a whole different concept, and you['re] gonna be looked down [upon] regardless if she was retarded or not."
Hear more about his thoughts on a man, aka the "master key," being able to unlock all "doors", and why doors that can be unlocked by any key are "useless."
Follow Me
Video After The Jump
AMES, Iowa (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump criticized Sen. John McCain's military record at a conservative forum Saturday, saying the party's 2008 nominee and former prisoner of war was a "war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."
The comment drew some boos from some in the audience — and quick condemnation from rivals who have been waiting for such an opening to rein in the outspoken reality television personality. Trump has surged in polls recently, frustrating many in his party concerned that he has hijacked the 2016 Republican primary and damaged the GOP brand.
Trump and McCain traded barbs earlier this week. McCain said Trump's controversial comments about immigrants had "fired up the crazies" at a rally in Phoenix. Trump retorted that the Arizona Republican was "a dummy" who graduated at the bottom of his class at the U.S. Naval Academy.
McCain's war record was a cornerstone of his 2008 bid for president. A Navy pilot during the Vietnam War, he was captured after his plane was shot down. He was held for more than five years as a prisoner of war.
On Saturday, speaking at a conference of religious conservatives, Trump was pressed on his description of McCain as "a dummy." The moderator, Republican pollster Frank Luntz, described McCain as "a war hero."

"He's not a war hero," Trump said. "He is a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."
During a news conference after his appearance at the Family Leader Summit, Trump did not apologize but sought to clarify his remarks.
"If a person is captured, they're a hero as far as I'm concerned. ... But you have to do other things also," Trump said. "I don't like the job John McCain is doing in the Senate because he is not taking care of our veterans."
A spokesman for McCain, Brian Rogers, had no comment when asked about Trump's remarks.
Trump said he avoided service in the Vietnam War through student and medical deferments. He said he got a medical deferment for a bone spur in a foot, but could not remember which foot. He added that he did not serve because he "was not a big fan of the Vietnam War. I wasn't a protester, but the Vietnam War was a disaster for our country."

The comments about McCain drew rapid criticism from other 2016 hopefuls. Some have been at the receiving end of Trump insults themselves.
South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, who recently retired from the Air Force, said early state voters in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina would dispense with Trump soon enough.
"Here's what I think they're going to say: 'Donald Trump, you're fired,'" Graham said, borrowing a line from Trump's reality television show.
Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry, another veteran, said he was "highly offended by what Donald Trump said about John McCain and his years of sacrifice in a dirty, dingy terrible prison in North Vietnam." He added: "Donald Trump owes every American veteran, and in particular John McCain, an apology."
On Thursday, Trump tweeted that Perry should be "forced to take an IQ test before being allowed to enter the GOP debate."
After Trump's remarks, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush tweeted: "Enough with the slanderous attacks. @SenJohnMcCain and all our veterans — particularly POWs have earned our respect and admiration." In the past, Trump has criticized Bush on education and border issues and cracked that "this guy can't negotiate his way out of a paper bag."
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker also condemned the remarks. "You may agree or disagree with some of his politics," Walker said, "but John McCain is an American hero, and I will defend him and any other veteran that's been a prisoner of war."
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz called McCain an American war hero, but sidestepped when asked whether he would condemn the remarks.
"I recognize that folks in the press love to see Republican on Republican violence," Cruz said. "You want me to say something bad about Donald Trump or bad about John McCain or bad about anyone else and I'm not going to do it."
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee called McCain a "great American hero," but he declined to weigh in on Trump's comments, saying Trump would have to decide whether he wanted to "walk back" his statements.
The front-runner for the Democratic nomination, Hillary Rodham Clinton, not only harshly criticized Trump but accused the GOP field of being slow to repudiate his other controversial rhetoric.
"There's nothing funny about the hate he is spewing at immigrants and their families, and now the insults he's directed at a genuine war hero, Sen. John McCain," Clinton said at a fundraiser in North Little Rock, Arkansas, for the state Democratic Party. "It's shameful and so is the fact that it took so long for most of his fellow Republican candidates to start standing up to him."
___
Associated Press writer Andrew DeMillo in North Little Rock, Arkansas, contributed to this report.
Follow Me
Click here to download on ITunes
Click Here To Download On Google Play
New York native Dot Mouth is coming straight from Sac Town (Sacramento California) with his latest heater.
"Brand New" with a cool beat and dope delivery Dot Lets his fans in for a real treat with this joint. CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE
Music video for Forgiveth performed by Pop-A-Lot.
Site: http://www.TrapHouseDigital.Com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Pop_A_Lot
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrapHousePop
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/traphouse-digital
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/Pop_A_Lot