New Release from East Coast Producer - Royal Gentleman - contact him at prodbythegentleman@gmail.com or visit www.soundcloud.com/prodbythegentleman for more beats (Free for Promotional Use ONLY)
Tracklist
1. Track 1 - Dodging Rain Drops 2. Track 2 - Royal Gentleman 3. Track 3 - You make this hard 4. Track 4 - Help Me 5. Track 5 - Hooked On You 6. Track 6 - Give Me Your Love 7. Track 7 - Don't Be Too Long 8. Track 8 - Happy 9. Track 9 - Keep Waiting 10. Track 10 - Indian Giving 11. Track 11 - Nice To Know 12. Track 12 - Pedigree
Emerging from New Bern, a small city nestled in Eastern North Carolina, is Ron Beatty, a southern rapper who shares the same mentors as Roc Nation's Grammy Award
Nominated Artist J. Cole. On "Heard About Me" he reflects on difficult family issues & his come up in the game & will be featured on his forthcoming project, Manifest
To celebrate the one year of anniversary of RTJ2, here's a video that encapsulates the amazing year they've had on the road. Shoutout to all the Jewel Runners for the continued support!
Footage courtesy of Pitchfork Festival, Life Is Beautiful, Bonnaroo, Rock en Seine, BBC, Red Bull, Music Midtown and our chief Director Of Photography, Victor Michael
Earlier this month at the A3C Festival in Atlanta, Slim Jesus, was confronted by a Chicago rapper by the name of MB Jesus.
MB wanted SJ to say on camera that he was the real Jesus.
"Tell them who the real Jesus is," MJ said as he stood face-to-face with Slim. "Fucking tell them!"
Slim quickly walked away, preventing what could have been an ugly situation..
MB later recorded an Instagram video threatening his Ohio rival.
"Next time we run into Slim Jesus, we gon' find out who the real Jesus is," he says. "We gonna have to beat him and we gonna rob the cameraman. And we gonna wrap the cameraman with his own damn camera."
On Saturday, October 24, Slim responded with an Instagram video mocking MB and his threats.
(RT) ISIS is the most brutal terrorist group of our time. Under the guise of religion, they murder, rape, pillage, and enslave, destroying whole cities to achieve power and control over new territory and natural resources. Victims are forced to convert to Islam as the group slavishly follows a perverted version of the teachings of Islam to suit their agenda.
In August 2014 the terrorists invaded the lands around Mount Sinjar in Iraq, home to the minority Yazidi people. They slaughtered males of fighting age and abducted women and little children to be sold as slaves. They separated families and took young girls for their own sexual gratification, the young boys were forced to become their trainees. The captives have had no one to count on for help but their families, who might be blackmailed for thousands of dollars in ransom. Most of the time, however, surviving relatives never even know if their abducted loved ones are alive or where they’re kept.
Some of the women who had been enslaved managed to escape or were returned by their families. They tell harrowing stories of atrocities committed by ISIS that they had to witness. Despite being safe now, they are still severely affected by their time in captivity. Most have lost family members and rebuilding their lives in this new reality is incredibly hard for them.
In this awful situation, one man stood up against ISIS and its reign of terror. A former smuggler, Abu Shuja, uses his extensive covert network throughout Iraq and abroad, to take back Yazidi captives from ISIS. He organises and takes part in rescue missions, saving the abducted from terrorists and reuniting them with their families. For that, he risks his own life every day. Not only is he in danger of being killed or captured during the operations, he also receives regular death threats; but he still can’t give up, he knows he is the only hope for so many people.
His courage comes at a price; to protect his family, Abu Shuja has had to part with them and send his wife and children to safety abroad. They are now among the thousands of refugees seeking asylum in Europe and now their lives too depend on the kindness of strangers.
Today is Drake's 29th birthday. And if Meek Mill didn't know it before, he certainly does now.
Meek's fans are having a hard time getting their messages seen on the rapper's Instagram timeline because Drizzy's fans are flooding it with happy birthday wishes to their favorite artist.
One even said it's gonna be worse on Wale's big day.
Murda Mook chopped it up with VladTV about Drake and Meek Mill's recent beef, and the famed battle rapper told us that Drake gained some respect after the dust settled. He added that no one thinks the Toronto rapper is gangster, but Mook believes that the way Drake went about the battle was impressive.
As the conversation continued Murda Mook commented about "corny sh*t" being accepted more in hip-hop, but he made it clear that his comment was no disrespect to either Drake or Meek. He explained, "If this is being accepted, how can I survive and thrive in this environment."
The clip ends with the Harlem lyricist sharing his thoughts on Charlamagne saying Drake's "Back to Back" is a top five diss record, which you can check out below.
Hip Hops Revival recently talked with Eric Wright Jr aka Lil Eazy E and conducted a full 30 minute interview. Here is a clip from the interview where Lil Eazy talks about the similarities between Compton & Chicago. There's more from Lil Eazy E on the way.
With no further delay, on episode 9 of The Sex Room, the one you've been waiting for, Blu!. Blu, tells Jack Thriller and Frank Antonio if she likes girls, discusses her ex-boyfriend and displays her favorite position in bed. Blu's sexy friend, Aggie, also makes a special guest appearance in this very hot episode!
After dropping the title track to their new upcoming album "The Murder Show", Cypress Hill frontman B-Real, West Coast legend Xzibit, and Demrick return with the new Serial Killers joint “Hang Em High” produced by Tha Bizness. Serial Killers sophomore album "The Murder Show" drops on Halloween as a free mixtape via www.livemixtapes.com.
As swagger and charisma have taken precedent over fierce lyrical delivery, three notorious Los Angeles MC’s are delivering an alternative. Xzibit, iconic Cypress Hill member B-Real, and ferocious accomplice Demrick have aligned to form Serial Killers.
Demrick is currently on the road touring across the United States with Madchild on the following dates: Oct 24 - Humboldt, CA @ Mecca Cup Oct 25 - Sacramento, CA @ Aftershock Festival Oct 27 - Bend, OR @ Volcanic Theatre Oct 28 - Tacoma, WA @ Jazzbones Oct 30 - Billings, MT @ Pub Station Oct 31 - Bozeman, MT @ The Cat's Paw
Cypress Hill will hit the road later this month: Oct 27 - Boston @ Paradise Rock Club Oct 28 - Philadelphia @ Thater Of Living Arts Oct 29 - Silver Spring, MD @ The Filmore Oct 30 - New York @ Best Buy Theater (Playstation Theater) Oct 31 - Asbury Park @ The Stone Pony
A new tell-all book by author J. Randy Taraborrelli, Becoming Beyoncé: The Untold Story, is already reopening old wounds before it's release.
The biggest bombshell in the unauthorized biography involves Beyoncé splitting from Jay Z for a year because of suspicions he was cheating with Rihanna.
The split occurred 2005, coinciding with the release of Riri's debut album, Music of the Sun. Jay and Bey were not yet married, but had been dating for several years.
Taraborrelli spoke withEntertainment Tonight about the lie that Rihanna's former publicist, Jonathan Hay, started to help jump start his client's then fledgling career.
Taraborrelli doesn't believe that Jay Z has ever cheated on Beyoncé in their 15 years of being together. As for those rumors that the rapper started seeing Rihanna after signing her as an artist? The author claims that was all for show, saying a false report was fabricated by a publicist connected to Jay Z and Rihanna in order to "boost her career" and get the Barbados native's first song, "Pon De Replay," up on the charts. "It was total fiction," Taraborrelli says.
However, he says the rumor did drive a wedge between Beyoncé and Jay Z. "Beyoncé didn't know what to make of this, and it actually ended up breaking them up for a time," he claims. "They spent maybe a year apart from each other because Beyoncé just wasn't sure of what to make of the situation with Rihanna."
"It's safe to say that Rihanna and Beyonce are friends," Taraborelli adds of the singers' current relationship.
Hay now admits to starting the false story. In a new interview with theNew York Daily News, he says he never meant for the publicity stunt to spin out of control like it eventually did. He says he's since apologized to Jay.
"I was blindsided by the news of ‘Becoming Beyoncé’ coming out and it couldn't come at a worse time for me,” Hay said in a statement. “I'm currently releasing projects with my label Urban Hitchcock through Tidal, a company that is owned by Jay Z and Beyoncé ... Hopefully this news hasn't ruined that relationship for me. The pr stunt that I did was out of desperation to help break ‘Pon de Replay’ It was reckless and I didn't think it was going to work. I was just throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what would stick."
The couple later reconciled and have been married since 2008.
Jon "Bones" Jones is officially back in the UFC after being reinstated on Friday, October 23.
Jones, 28, was stripped of his light heavyweight championship and suspended indefinitely by the organization in April after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident in Albuquerque, New Mexico, that injured a pregnant woman.
On September 29, he pleaded guilty to one felony charge and was sentenced to 18-months probation and ordered to complete 72 community service appearances.
“We've made it clear to Jon that this new opportunity to compete in UFC is a privilege and not a right, and that there are significant expectations we have regarding his conduct moving forward. We’re happy to read and see reports that he has embraced the terms of his plea agreement and is using this experience to grow and develop as a person.”
Jones also issued a statement via his Facebook page:
"I am grateful for the opportunity to resume my career and I am excited to show how much I've grown as a person outside of the octagon. It took me losing almost everything I had worked for to realize how much I had. I am blessed and humbled by the continued support of the MMA community and I can't thank my fans enough for their unwavering support through my ups and downs. This marks the beginning of a new chapter in my life and my career and let me assure you, the best is yet to come."
In Jones' absence, Daniel Cormier, has become the light heavyweight champion. Cormier previously lost to Jones and has been vocal about wanting a rematch. Expect the UFC to make that happen soon.