Here's a new song reuniting the Riot Squad as Chinx and Stack Bundles trade bars on "Far Rock." This is off of Chinx's forthcoming debut album, Welcome To JFK, due out August 14. Pre-order it now from iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/welcome-to-jfk/id1017963015.
Toronto City Councillor Norm Kelly continued his back and forth banter with Meek Mill by throwing a shot a him for going after hometown superstar Drake in his new diss track titled "Wanna Know."
Kelly took to Twitter Thursday night, July 30, to clown Meek for the record.
"This is the reason people hire ghostwriters. #WeDidntWannaKnow," Kelly wrote in a message that has been retweeted over 57,000 times.
This all started about a week ago when Kelly told Meek via Twitter that he wasn't welcome back to Toronto.
The two then exchanged unpleasantries.
Will be interesting to see if Meek responds. Although, at this point he might have his hands full with Drizzy and Joe Budden.
SlaughterhouseemceeJoe Buddenis somewhat of an expert when it comes to beefing with other rappers on wax. Over the years he's gone toe to toe withRansom, Jay Z, G-Unit, Saigon, The Game, Prodigy, Kendrick Lamarand more.
The New Jersey rapper didn't win all of the wars, but he believes his battle scars give him insight when it comes to verbal altercations.
After hearingMeek Mill's"Wanna Know" diss aimed atDrake, Joe took to Twitter to offer some not-so-friendly advice.
Meek Mill sat back for a second and peeped Drake's two diss records, "Charged Up" and "Back to Back." He's now firing cannon rounds of his own in the form of a new song titled "Wanna Know."
The track was produced by Jahlil Beats and Swizz Beatz.
Follow Meek Mill on Twitter and Instagram @MeekMill
King Ca$his chops it up with Hip Hops Revival behind the scenes at one of his recent video shoots. They talk about what he’s currently been working on, Chicago, Touring, & more.
Ca$his is known for his dope rhymes and affiliation with the Shady/Aftermath camp.
Although he doesn’t say much about his Shady family, he gives them a hood shout out at the end.
K. Campis doing big things and is looking to take his career to the next level when he releases his debut album titled"Only Way Is Up"on September 4th.
Check out the album cover up top, unveiled today via K's Instagram.
After releasing a scathing diss track titled "Lifeline" earlier this week, dissing Meek Mill and claiming he wrote some of Nicki Minaj's raps on her last album, Safaree Samuels isn't backing down.
TMZ caught up with him Wednesday, July 29, at Los Angeles International Airport, to ask him about the song and Nicki denying what he said was true.
"I think they both need to get off my dick," SB told TMZ. "Just know I'm not staying quiet anymore. It's just crazy, you would think that nigga's on a world tour tour would have way better shit to do than worry about little ole' Stuntman."
When shown the video of Nicki dissing him in concert Safaree said the crowd is getting hyped up because they have no idea of what went on behind the scenes.
"It's cool to get hype and say shit in front of a crowd when nobody knows better, but now people are gonna know better."
SB said he 100% stands by his claim that he wrote lyrics for Nicki, before firing off one more shot at her and her new boyfriend.
"Every time you say something I'm saying something right back, so cut that stupid shit out," he continued. "All I know is, get off my dick...both of y'all."
Chicago emcee Big T is back with a new sick freestyle titled "It Is What It Is." Give it a listen and download up top. Be on the lookout for God Edition, coming very soon.
Earlier this week Nicki Minaj's ex-boyfriend, Safaree Samuels, released a diss track titled "Lifeline." In it he claims to have ghostwritten some of Nicki's rhymes on her album, The Pinkprint.
Nicki fired back at a recent concert.
"A bitch ass nigga can't write my raps," Nicki said. "You don't have the heart or the mind frame or the intellect bitch nigga. You don't even know how to pronounce these words in my motherfucking raps bitch."
Officer Ray Tensing (left) shot and killed Samuel DuBose during a routine traffic stop
Video After The Jump
CINCINNATI (AP) — This time, some of the sharpest criticism of a police officer after the slaying of an unarmed black man came from top law enforcement and city officials.
The Wednesday indictment of a University of Cincinnati police officer on a charge of murder in the traffic-stop shooting was applauded by officials in a city roiled by racial violence that erupted in 2001 after an unarmed black man was killed by Cincinnati police after a string of earlier shootings by officers.
The family of Samuel DuBose, 43, urged the community to remain calm, as it has in a series of demonstrations since the July 19 shooting by officer Ray Tensing, who is white. Tensing had stopped DuBose for a missing front license plate, which is required in Ohio but not in neighboring states.
DuBose's death comes amid months of national scrutiny of police dealings with African-Americans, especially those killed by officers. Authorities so far have not focused on race in the death of DuBose. City officials who have viewed the video said the traffic stop shouldn't have led to a shooting.
"This officer was wrong," Cincinnati Police Chief Jeffrey Blackwell said, adding that officers "have to be held accountable" when they're in the wrong.
Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters scoffed at Tensing's claim that he was dragged by DuBose's car, saying the officer "purposely killed him." Using words such as "asinine" and "senseless," the veteran prosecutor known for tough stands on urban crime called it "a chicken crap" traffic stop.
Prosecutor Joe Deters
"It was so unnecessary," Deters said. He added that Tensing "should never have been a police officer."
Mayor John Cranley said the way officials have handled the case could help make Cincinnati a national model for "the pursuit of justice."
But Emmanuel Gray, an organizer with the activist group Black Lives Matter, said at a rally Wednesday evening that the body camera video made the difference in how the case was handled.
"If there was no camera at that scene, the media and everybody would have taken the word of Tensing and the other officers," he said.
Tensing, 25, who was jailed Wednesday and has a court appearance scheduled Thursday, was fired soon after the indictment was announced. He had been with the University of Cincinnati for more than a year after starting police work in 2011 in a Cincinnati suburb. He also had earned a UC degree in criminal justice.
Tensing's attorney, Stewart Mathews, said he was shocked that his client was indicted on a murder charge and that Tensing did not intend to kill DuBose.
Tensing, who could face up to life in prison if convicted, has said he thought he was going to be dragged under the car and "feared for his life," Mathews said.
Mathews said a video from the body camera of a police officer who arrived right after the shooting shows Tensing lying in the street after he had gotten free of the car, but that video hasn't been released by authorities.
"With the political climate in this country with white police officers shooting black individuals, I think they need somebody to make an example of," Mathews said.
Authorities have said Tensing noticed the car driven by DuBose didn't have a front license plate. They say Tensing stopped the car and a struggle ensued after DuBose failed to provide a driver's license and refused to get out of the car.
"I didn't even do nothing," DuBose can be heard telling Tensing. DuBose held up what appears to be a bottle of gin.
Tensing fired once, striking DuBose in the head.
Aubrey DuBose, the victim's brother, called the shooting "senseless" and "unprovoked." He said news of the indictment was "awesome."
Aubrey DuBose holds his mother Audrey during a news conference
He said the family is upset but wants any reaction to the case to be nonviolent and done in a way that honors his brother's style.
"Sam was peaceful," he said. "He lived peaceful. And in his death, we want to remain peaceful. Like my mom said, let God fight the battle. I'm a lifetime Cincinnatian. I remember 2001. We don't want none of that."
In the aftermath of the riots, the city increased police training and citizen feedback, revised policies to reduce use of deadly force and focused on community-oriented policing under a collaborative agreement hammered out with the police union and American Civil Liberties Union.
U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch said during a May visit that Cincinnati's reforms could be a model for other cities dealing with the issue of community-police relations. Violent protests have followed the deaths of unarmed blacks in Ferguson, Missouri; Baltimore and other cities in the past year.
The Wednesday evening rally drew a large crowd outside a Cincinnati courthouse. It appeared peaceful with some holding up signs calling for justice for DuBose. One man on a bullhorn stressed, "We're not going to riot."
___
Associated Press writers Kantele Franko, Ann Sanner, Mitch Stacy, Julie Carr Smyth and Andrew Welsh-Huggins in Columbus contributed to this report.
Rumors ofDrakebringingO.B.H. bossAr-Abinto theOVOcamp have been circulating for months. Although no deal is imminent,Drizzyis clearly a fan ofPhilly's Top Goon.
Drake mentions that he's riding around "riding in the Wraith listening to Ar-Ab" in his new Meek Mill diss track, "Back to Back."
The line prompted Ar to hit up his Twitter to talk about it.
Terrence Howardwill once again face off with his ex-wife,Michelle Ghent, in court.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Ghent is suing the Empire star, claiming he viciously beat her during a 2013 trip to Costa Rica.
The civil complaint was filed in Los Angeles on Tuesday, July 28. It states that Howard "followed Plaintiff into the restroom of the rental house and punched her on the left side of her face. Defendant also grabbed Plaintiff by her neck and pushed her against the bathroom wall and strangled her for several seconds. The complaint goes on to all that he "grabbed her neck again and pinned her against the shower glass and her head hit the wall."
After Howard's son-in-law intervened, the actor allegedly threatened to kill Ghent.
Later on the evening of July 29, claims Michelle, he charged at her and she pepper-sprayed him in the face. "Defendant continued swinging his arms and caused Plaintiff to fall down. While Plaintiff was on the ground, Defendant repeatedly mule-kicked Plaintiff in the head and shoulders," states the complaint.
She claims assault and battery, intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress. In the same complaint, she claims he defamed her by "mak[ing] false accusations disseminated to the public through the media that Plaintiff had made death threats and other threats against Defendant and his family through various social media accounts.
TMZ reports that the claim was filed 1 day before the statute of limitations was up.
Drake is firing round after round at Meek Mill. After previously releasing "Charged Up," The YMCMB/OVO rapper comes right back with a diss song titled "Back To Back."