Video After The Jump
Scarface teams up with fellow Houston rapper Z-Ro for a song titled "Fuck You Too." This is off of Facemob's "Deeply Rooted" album, available now on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/deeply-rooted/id1020504785
Follow Me
Video After The Jump
Scarface teams up with fellow Houston rapper Z-Ro for a song titled "Fuck You Too." This is off of Facemob's "Deeply Rooted" album, available now on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/deeply-rooted/id1020504785
Follow Me
Video After The Jump
Machine Gun Kelly continues to promote his "General Admission" album by releasing an official music videov for "Spotlight" featuring Lzzy Hale. You can purchase the album now from iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/general-admission/id1037232551
Follow Me
To celebrate 16 years since the release her debut album titled "Da Baddest Bitch," Trina releases some new music for her fans. Check out Trina's latest titled "Overnight" and download it for free.
Follow Me
A$AP Ferg is preparing to release the follow up to his 2014 "Trap Lord" album. The A$AP Mob member took to his social media accounts to unveil the cover for "Always Strive and Prosper." Peep it up top.
**UPDATE** April 6
The tracklist for A$AP Ferg's forthcoming album, "Always Strive and Prosper," has been released.
Features include SchoolBoy Q, Future, Chris Brown, Ty Dolla $ign, Lil Uzi Vert, Skrillex, Missy Elliot, Chuck D, Rick Ross, A$AP Mob and more.
It will drop on April 22nd. You can pre-order now on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/always-strive-and-prosper/id1094490022
Follow Me
Tyga was just hit with a lawsuit by his clothing business landlord.
According to TMZ, the rapper leased a space for his Last Kings Clothing company, but skipped out on it with 5 months remaining.
The landlord says he stopped by the location in June 2015, only to find it completely empty. He alleges that he had to cough up $75,000 to make the space presentable again.
Damage allegedly included ink that was poured down the drain into the sewers, doors that were painted black with Egyptian patterns, ink stains on 5,000 feet of the concrete floor and ceiling tiles that had been painted over.
A rep for Tyga blames the owner, saying the building wasn't up to code.
The owner is asking for the $75,000 he spent plus the 5 months rent left on the lease.
Follow Me
The collaborations between Nino Man and Jadakiss keep coming. Their latest is titled "Phuck Dat." The song was produced by Veorleior. Give it a listen up top and let us know what you think in the comment section below.
Follow Me
Audio Push releases their second single from their forthcoming EP, "The Stone Junction!" "Vamonos" features Kap G and is produced by Izze The Producer. Stay tuned for The Stone Junction dropping April 8th.
Follow Me
Smoke DZA, Manolo Rose and Royce 5'9 collaborate on a new joint titled "Black Elite." The 183rd-produced song is taken from Manolo and DZA's upcoming project, "867 Madison Avenue."
Follow Me
Video And Pics After The Jump
Brussels, Belgium (CNN) Three explosions that ripped through the Belgian capital of Brussels on Tuesday killed at least 34 people and wounded about 170 more, according to Belgian media, and raised the reality of terror once again in the heart of Europe.
"We were fearing terrorist attacks, and that has now happened," Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel told reporters.
Belgian federal Prosecutor Frederic Van Leeuw said late Tuesday morning that it was too soon to know exactly how many people died in the bombings. Yet Belgian state broadcaster RTBF, citing emergency services, reported 20 dead at the Maalbeek metro station and 14 more killed at Brussels' international airport.

After the blasts -- which came days after the capture of Europe's most wanted man, Salah Abdeslam, in a bloody police raid -- Belgian authorities again hit the streets looking for those tied to Tuesday's carnage and who might launch more attacks.
Citing judicial sources, RTBF reported that raids were underway midday Tuesday around Brussels, targeting people linked to the attacks.
"The thoughts and prayers of the American people are with the people of Belgium" —@POTUS on the attacks in #Brussels https://t.co/TWxnIDfDqL
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) March 22, 2016
At least one of the two airport explosions was a suicide bombing, Van Leeuw said. A blast happened there outside the security checkpoints for ticketed passengers and near the airline check-in counters, an airline official briefed on the situation said.

The subway station blast happened in the Brussels district of Maalbeek, near the European quarter, where much of the European Union is based.
Richard Medic, who arrived at the station shortly after that explosion, wasn't surprised by the carnage after all that Europe has gone through recently, including the November's massacre in Paris that ISIS claimed responsibility for.
"I think, after the Paris attacks, we were assuming like this would happen," the Brussels resident told CNN. "And it was a matter of time."
Yet Jef Versele, who was in the airport's departure hall when the blasts occurred, said that he thinks Belgians should not hole themselves up and instead should continue to travel "to prove that we're not afraid of those who have done (the attacks)."
That doesn't mean being in the middle of it all, though, isn't frightening.

"You cannot believe it; you cannot believe it," Versele told CNN. "It was so insane. Not in my backyard."
Belgian authorities bolstered security after Tuesday's attacks, including shutting down all Brussels metro stations and evacuating the city's airport.
This comes as the terror threat level in Belgium went up four -- its highest. That step-up means that army soldiers can be sent onto the streets to meet security needs.

In addition to the airport, Belgium's Royal Palace was evacuated after the attacks. And broadcaster RTBF reported the National Pensions Office in Brussels had also been cleared after two suspicious packages were found inside.
The ramifications were felt outside the Belgian capital as well.
As far away as the United States, authorities in places like New York, Washington, Chicago and Los Angeles took special precautions like increased K9 sweeps of subways and additional police patrols. This was especially true around airports, subway stops and train stations, with scenes like those in the U.S. capital -- where police pulled out and checked travelers at random -- not uncommon.
Similar, if not more intense measures were enacted around Europe.
Eurostar, a high-speed railway that goes to England and France, noted a number of schedule and other changes, including canceling service between London and Brussels.
NATO, the military alliance that is headquartered in Brussels, increased its own alert level and expressed solidarity with Belgium.
"This is a cowardly attack, an attack on our values and on our open societies," NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said in a statement. "Terrorism will not defeat democracy and take away our freedoms."
British police have increased their presence at certain locations, including transport hubs like London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports, according to Scotland Yard.
And France deployed 1,600 more police around the country, according to French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve.

"I express my entire solidarity with the Belgian people," French President Francois Hollande tweeted. "Through the Brussels attacks, the whole of Europe has been hit."
That sentiment was echoed by Belgium's Michel during what he called "a dark time for our country."
"More than ever, I call on everybody to show calm, but also solidarity," the Prime Minister said. "We are facing a difficult, challenging time. And we should face up to this challenge by being united."
The darkness set in not long after the sun rose in Brussels. Anthony Barrett said he heard something about 8 a.m. local time from his hotel across from the terminal building.
"When I opened the curtains and looked out, I could see people fleeing," he told CNN.
Barrett saw stretcher after stretcher carrying people out of the airport, with luggage trollies also used to transport the wounded.

In the airport's departure hall, Versele noticed "people ... shouting and running around" after the first blast, then even more pandemonium after the second explosion, which was, "in my eyes, much more powerful."

That blast blew out windows, created a lot of smoke and caused parts of the ceiling to fall, he added.
"People were on the floor," Versele said, estimating he saw 50 to 60 people on the floor seemingly unable to walk. "... It was quite a mess."
Traveler Jeffrey Edison had cleared security and was out by the gate, several hundred yards from the departure lounge, where the explosions occurred. He told CNN he didn't hear the blasts but "suddenly saw" 200 to 300 people rushing toward him from the security checkpoint.
He says it took authorities around 25 minutes to tell the passengers what had happened, before evacuating the area and leading the passengers to the runways.
About an hour later, during the tail end of Brussels' rush hour, another blast went off at the Maalbeek metro station.
People wounded outside #maelbeek #metro #brussels @cnnireport #brusselsattacks #maalbeek pic.twitter.com/JaqUEOz7Tl
— dirk alaerts (@dirkalaerts) March 22, 2016
Sander Verniers was heading toward there when this explosion occurred, producing "strong winds going (through his train) and some noises that shouldn't be there." Belgian troops met the passengers as they got off the train and walked along the tracks.
"We all had to get out," Verniers told CNN. "There was a lot of smoke."
LATEST: Aftermath of terror attacks in #Brussels including airport & metro bombings#Bruxelles #PrayForBelgiumhttps://t.co/rMPqcS7c7x
— IN THE NOW (@INTHENOWRT) March 22, 2016
The Belgian crisis center tweeted that all public transportation in the city has been closed.
"Stay where you are," it said.
Kristalina Georgieva, the vice president of the European Commission, said that all the organization's institutions are at "alert level orange" and that all meetings on its premises and outside have been canceled.
It is time for mutual support and compassion in #Brussels. We stand together. #brusselsattack
— Kristalina Georgieva (@KGeorgievaEU) March 22, 2016
She advised people to stay at home or indoors.
"I am shocked and concerned by the events in Brussels," British Prime Minister David Cameron tweeted. "We will do everything we can to help."
I am shocked and concerned by the events in Brussels. We will do everything we can to help.
— David Cameron (@David_Cameron) March 22, 2016
Abdeslam, who authorities say was involved in the Paris terror attacks last year, was arrested in the Brussels suburb of Molenbeek on Friday.
Belgium's Prime Minister deflected a question about whether there's any link between Tuesday's bloodshed and Abdeslam's capture, saying it is too early to tell.
He said Tuesday that he had "no information" about who was responsible for the attack, adding that authorities will find that out, but right now their focus is on caring for the victims.
Belgian national soccer team captain Vincent Kompany tweeted that he was "horrified and revolted (that) innocent people (are) paying the price again," but he urged people not to encourage those wishing to lash out.
"We must reject hate and its preachers," Kompany said. "... I wish for Brussels to act with dignity."
Photos: Associated Press
Follow Me
Video After The Jump
King of the Dot recently held it's "Blackout 6" event. One of the premier battles was Iron Soloman vs. Dizaster. Check it out below and let us know who you think was bar for bar the better man that day.
Hosted by: Organik, Gully TK, Bishop Brigante and Poison Pen.
Follow Me
Video After The Jump
Royce 5'9 blesses fans with an official music video for "Which Is Cool." The Nottz-produced banger will not appear on his forthcoming "Layers" album.
Pre-order "Layers," which drops on April 15 from iTunes here: http://flyt.it/RoyceLayers
Get locked into Royce's phone book here:
http://roycenickelninephone.superphon...
Follow Royce 5'9:
http://facebook.com/royceda59official
http://twitter.com/royceda59
http://instagram.com/royceda59
Follow Me
Video After The Jump
R&B singer Anthony Hamilton is preparing to release his ninth solo album titled "What I'm Feeling" on March 25. He stopped by The Breakfast Club to get the word out during a conversation with Angela Yee, DJ Envy and Charlamagne Tha God.
In addition to the new project, Hamilton talks about getting his start as a backup singer for D'Angelo, getting divorced, having six boys, upcoming tour with Fantasia, liking August Alsina and Chris Brown.
Follow Me
Gwendolyn Jenrette installed a security system in her home located in a high crime area of Miami. On Thursday, March 10, she returned to her residence after being alerted that an alarm was going off.
Police were already on their way when she spotted 17-year old Trevon Johnson running away from the scene. Jenrette fired one shot, killing the teenager. He reportedly was not armed.
Trevon Johnson
Johnson's cousin, Nautika Harris, soon arrived. She told CBS Miami that the shooting was not justified.
Trevon Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson (left) and cousin Nautika Harris (right)
“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond,” said Harris. “He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning. It’s no reason she should have waited until I think he walked out the yard to try to shoot him. If she called the police already why would she shoot him?"
"You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” Harris continued. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”
For that, Charlamagne Tha God, gave Harris "Donkey of the Day" for Monday, March 21.
Watch the video and listen to what Charlamagne had to say above.
Follow Me
It’s D-RHYMS (of D.B.F.D.6) first single off the upcoming solo album “Gospel of Rhyms” we taking the HOT6 to the world
Available on itunes ,spotify, amazon, google play etc…
Hey Wasup you are now in tune with KG BABYY! Check out my Single muscle & hustle, I had a lot on my chest so I put it in a song. I'ma Kansas City artist so KC WASSUP!!
Video After The Jump
Philthy Rich is promoting his new album titled "Real Niggas Back in Style." Check out the official music video for track number one off of the album, "Piss Codeine." Produced by Zaytoven.
"Real Niggas Back in Style" is available now on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/real-n****s-back-in-style/id1079078940
Follow Me
Empire co-creator Lee Daniels spoke at the Human Rights Campaign Gala in L.A. on Saturday, March 19. He used the occasion to warn the audience that Donald Trump must not be elected to the Oval Office, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
"I'm not afraid of anything," he said. "I've dodged bullets — real bullets before — but now I'm afraid because these motherfuckers are coming for us, y'all."
Daniels didn't mention Trump by name, but it was evident who he was referring to. He stressed the importance of doing "the right thing" by voting for Hillary Clinton.
"He's taking over — he's coming in to take us down, y'all, and this is serious business. Let's do the right thing and make sure Clinton is in that fucking office and taking care of us," Daniels continued. "I don't think you realize how much they're coming for us. And this is not a joke. I've watched everyone make light of what is going on. They are coming for every one of you. White people are not excluded — they're coming for us. It's time for us to do the right thing. I'm not laughing, this ain't funny."
What's your take on Daniels' comments?
Follow Me