Posted by BigBoss ENT on August 23, 2016 at 5:23pm
JG Luis come from the small town of Holyoke, MA, where he gained every bit of my music experience. He's been moving forward ever since. Finding a lot of inspiration, not only through simple chorus classes, but also through a wide variety of music from R&B, pop, hip-hop, rap, and some 90’s music, to rock, country, and even some classical music. All of these music compositions helped to create the artist he is today, and now he's ready to share his own work. He now has a wide array of music coming along and He'd be more than happy to show the world what he has to offer. Therefore, what the people can expect is passion, originality, and relatable messages to be conveyed through the music. Music is an art of quality. Generally, what can be expected is good music.. Spreading positive vibes and good energy while he tell his story through the music!! Pay Attention!
INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) - The family of a man shot by an Indianapolis Metro Police officer after calling for help is speaking out. He called 911 after someone tried to carjack his wife in their driveway.
The shooting happened just before 5:00 am on the east side in the Hunters Crossing subdivision near 38th Street and German Church Road, at a home off of Foxtail Drive.
When police arrived, the homeowner had already grabbed his gun to protect his family - but an officer ended up shooting him. His family says he went to surgery Tuesday morning. The bullet is still lodged in his stomach.
Indianapolis Metro Police held a news conference Tuesday afternoon to address what happened.
Assistant Chief Randy Taylor called it a "tragic incident involving a homeowner attempting to protect his family and IMPD officers trying to do the same thing. Of course our thoughts and prayers are certainly with the homeowner and the family...and we wish him a quick recovery."
The officer who shot the homeowner is a nine-year veteran.
Timeline:
Around 4:30 am, the homeowner's wife ran back into the house to tell him someone was outside trying to carjack her. Her husband grabbed his own weapon and called 911. The man told police the teen had a rifle and stole the couple's black Nissan Sentra.
"The nearly four-minute call ends with the caller saying, 'is that him?'" Taylor said. Dispatchers' attempts to call the homeowner back were unsuccessful.
A minute later, officers were dispatched to the neighborhood with orders to look for the teenage suspect, dressed in a red shirt and armed with a rifle, and driving the stolen vehicle.
The officers arrived at the home and saw that the Nissan was in the driveway.
"Before the officer could finish relaying the license plate information to communications center, the officers broadcast 'shots fired.' Officers immediately notified communications of a police action shooting and request medics ASAP. The homeowner was shot by an officer one time in the stomach area. The suspect in the original robbery was not captured and is still on the loose. We want to reiterate this was a tragic event with a number of circumstances that collided all at once," Taylor said.
The officer approached quietly with weapons drawn because they believed the suspect might have been nearby. Taylor also said the lack of daylight played a role.
Police found the handgun belonging to the homeowner, but at this point they don't know if the officer saw it because he still hasn't been interviewed. He will be interviewed as part of the investigation.
"He loves his family, he protects his family and that is all he was trying to do is protect his family. He heard his wife in distress and he told her to stay in the house because he wanted to wait for the police. He called the police. He is the one who called the police and he opened up his garage and he just made eye contact and immediately he got shot. No warning, no nothing," said Kamaria Howard, the victim's niece.
Kamaria Howard
Niece of man mistakenly shot by police speaks up about his condition & him being the one who called 911 @WTHRcompic.twitter.com/ETqYByaoBY
Former major league baseball player Doc Gooden may or may not have relapsed back into cocaine addiction. The 51-year old lashed out at his former New York Mets teammate, Darryl Strawberry, who told the New York Daily News on Monday, August 22, that Gooden was a “complete junkie-addict”
“Unfortunately it’s no friendship (and) bad judgment on my part thinking it was,” Gooden said.
Judging by the photos published by the Daily News, if Gooden is not on cocaine he is seriously ill. Either way, he needs help.
Charlamagne Tha God gave Gooden the "Donkey of the Day" for Tuesday, August 23, because he believes the man is in denial about his addiction.
The former landlord forTyga'sEgypt Last Kings Clothing clothing store has won a $186,275.89judgement against the rapper, according to TMZ.
As we previously reported, F&S Investment Properties sued T-Raww back in March, alleging he skipped out on the lease without notice and left the place a mess.
Damage allegedly included ink that was poured down the drain into the sewers, doors that were painted black with Egyptian patterns, ink stains on 5,000 feet of the concrete floor and ceiling tiles that had been painted over.
F&S was seeking to recoup the$75,000they spent getting the space back in order, plus the 5 months rent left on the lease.
Tyga failed to pay leading to the judgement.
This latest legal mess comes on the heels of Tyga having to settle a $480,000 judgement against him earlier this month, after the landlord of a Malibu home he rented took him to court.
Jason of Beverly Hills is also trying to collect $200,000 for jewelry the "Rack City" hit maker allegedly failed to pay for.
Beyonce has a super tight security team, but her husband Jay Z will step in if need be.
The couple were leaving the SVA Theatre in New York City Monday, August 22, when an overzealous fan got too close for Hov's comfort, while trying to snap a photo with his wife.
Jay reacted by pushing the fan back.
It was nothing too serious. Just a reminder to give Queen Bey room to breathe. With all the crazy stuff going on in the world you can never be too careful. Peep the video up top.
Demetrius "Big Meech" Flenoryand his brother Terry "Southwest T" Flenoryare the founders of theBlack Mafia Family (B.M.F.).
They rose from the streets of Detroit to become hood legends.
Both are both currently serving 30-year sentences in federal prison after pleading guilty to money laundering and drug trafficking in 2007, but that's only a small part of a complex story that makes the brother's lives fascinating.
We will soon get an in depth look at B.M.F. via a Starz television series that is being executive produced by Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson and longtime partner Randall Emmett.
Randall Emmett (left) and Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson
Meech recently penned a letter to 50 Cent, which was posted on the business mogul's Instagram account, giving him the green light for the project and explaining why he trusts Emmett and G-Unit Films and Television, Inc. to accurately portray the real B.M.F.
"First, I must say Fif and Randall given the success of your past creative collaborations on numerous feature films and particularly your television series, "Power," I feel that the two of you are the perfect team to tell "My Story."
Terry Flenory (left) and Demetrius Flenory
"Read carefully, I'm not playing no games. BMF COMING SOON!!!" 50 captioned the letter. "It don't get realer then this, Now watch me work. I get the job done, you think I'm playing out here."
50 added that casting for the series will not go the traditional route.
"Casting for The BMF SERIES will be handled differently, it will not require all talent to have a agent to read for a roll," he explained. "I'm gonna find some diamonds in the dirt on this one.Meech & T both thought this would let the hood come show there talent. I WILL GIVE DATES,TIMES AND LOCATIONS SOON."
Are you looking forward to the series? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
Check out the visual to Shaad Goon's "Numbers" featuring Hellabandz Recording artist and Chicago representer Lil Mouse. This is off Shaad Goon's latest release "Most Hated"
Follow @ShaadGoon On Twitter, Instagram & Facebook
We would like to congratulateDMXas he welcomes his 15th child into the world.
TMZ reports that the 45-year old music icon's longtime girlfriend, Desiree, gave birth to a baby boy on Friday, August 19th.
The couple named the newborn Exodus Simmons. He weighed in at 6 lbs, 10 oz.
X, real nameEarl Simmons, was in Arizona at the time of the delivery, but got back to New York City in time to spend to celebrate his son's first night with Desiree.
Dark Man told TMZ that the new addition to his family was "a blessing."
Producer Domingo is preparing to release a new album titled "That’s Hip Hop: Generation Next." The first single off of it is "Run Girl" featuring Chris Rivers and Dyce Payne. Produced by Domingo & Tonyroc.
Erica Mena's life on camera can be documented from appearing in music videos as a teen to her long career as a reality star on E! and VH1, and while exposing her life to millions, she has been one of the most talked about reality stars.
In regards to her relationships and how many people she's slept with, some can assume her body count based on her public dating life, but someone decided to spread a rumor that she allegedly slept with 300 people, which she denies. The former Love and Hip Hop star was notoriously labeled in the past, and one tag she refuses to accept is being called a "hoe." She told DJ Vlad that she understands Amber Rose's "Slut Walk" movement, but says that she prefers people acknowledging her by her name and that labeling yourself as a hoe is contradicting in her opinion. "That's something I wouldn't embrace. If anything I would ignore it because it's a belittling thing."
Later they discussed her brief engagement to Bow Wow and revealed why they actually broke up stating that, "It's kind of hard being with someone that's more damaged than you are."
Charlamagne Tha God has given "Donkey of the Day" to the Meek Mill goon that recorded himself threatening Drake outside of the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia Sunday, August 21.
CTG says there's no need for snitches anymore when people are incriminating themselves. He also expressed disappointment in Meek for his Instagram post going at Drake while he's on probation.
Listen to Charlamagne above and watch the goon video below.
Parlae - Med Patient ft @DaFlippaMan off da upcoming project #TalkToEm hosted….. By #Muzikfene #3rdybaby.... The Atl Chairman of #RNU links with fellow Atl/QC artist #Skippa Da Flippa to bring you some new Fire for the geekers "Med Patient" press play an connect with Parlae via Twitter/IG @iamparlae
During the show the Toronto rapper told performed "Back to Back" and said Meek "did this to his motherfucking self" and wasn't from Philly.
Meanwhile, Meek and his Dreamchasers goons were outside 200 deep, ready for a confrontation.
Meek made and then deleted an Instagram post claiming nothing happened because Drake was escorted away from the venue by police.
"When u run out the back door wit 12 and use the “old man” 2 save you!" Meek wrote. "I’m done, you had Philadelphia swat with you” Ima go head hang up it with these suckas! Had y’all tucked in back there for hrs lol#stillrunning I only came to talk lol."
A couple of the goons posted videos.
"I'm letting y'all niggas know right now we 100-200 deep. Dreamchasers, we gon' press this nigga drake. He disrespectful," one says.
Drake is not showing any signs that he plans on taking his foot off of Meek Mill's neck anytime soon.
The Toronto rapper brought his "Summer Sixteen" tour to Meek's hometown of Philadelphia Sunday, August 21, for a show at Wells Fargo Center and fired off more rounds at his nemesis.
Drizzy had the crowd rapping along to every word while performing the diss song"Back to Back."When it was over, he had more to say.
“Just remember, when you watch that video over and over tonight, it’s not about your city,” Drake said. “I Love your city. You did that shit to your motherfucking self, boy!”
Three ofMaster P'schildren are going to bat for their father during his bitter divorce from their momSonya Miller.
As we previously reported, P, born Percy Miller, was ordered in November 2015, to pay his estranged wife $16,574 in spousal support and $10,473 in child support monthly until their split is officially settled.
Hercy, Mercy and Itali Miller are all 17 or younger. The child support funds are supposed to be used for them, but according to new legal documents filed by P, they spend the majority of their time with him because of their mom's alleged drug addiction.
Master P and Sonya Miller are going through a bitter divorce
TMZ reports that the kids have submitted letters to the court asking to have their dad's monthly payments to their mom reduced.
17-year old Itali says her grades suffer when she's with her mother.
"Although I love being with my mom I was unable to keep my grades up," Italit wrote. "Unfortunately, my mom was dealing with addiction issues that affected my older sister, who hasn't even had the opportunity to graduate high school."
P claims he's not raking in money like he used to. "The Bout It, Bout It" rapper told the court he lives on a monthly income of $2,441 and only has $432 in the bank.
Sonya and P have nine kids and have been married 25+ years.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Conor McGregor got his revenge. Now he wants a third fight on his terms.
McGregor evened the score in his rivalry with Nate Diaz by outpointing him Saturday night at UFC 202 in a rematch of their two-round welterweight thriller in March.
The two put on an action-packed fight in which McGregor came out strong and then hung on in a tiring, bloody slugfest. Two of the judges scored it 48-47 for McGregor, and the other had it 47-47.
McGregor immediately challenged Diaz to a third fight — but only if Diaz would come down to the lightweight division.
"Surprise, surprise! The king is back!" McGregor said. "If you want this trilogy, it's on my terms. I came up to 170, now you'll come back to 155 and we'll finish what we've started. I knew what I had to do this time around and I did it."
McGregor (20-3) forced the action in the opening round, landing multiple leg kicks to Diaz's lead leg and a straight left that knocked down Diaz (20-11).
The Irishman took down Diaz twice more in the second round, bloodying his nose and appearing to have total control of the fight.
"I could have gone in there and pressed, but I was patient," McGregor said.
The persistent Diaz found his footing later in the second, though, unleashing a flurry of strikes and knocking McGregor against the fence. Diaz continued to attack in the third and, for the final 90 seconds of the fourth, they stood in the center of the cage and exchanged blows.
"I knew he would have success early," Diaz said. "Just as I expected, he was going to slow down and I was going to speed up."
They traded punches again in the fifth, and neither gained an edge until the final 10 seconds, when Diaz secured a trip and landed a few final shots from on top before the bell rang.
"I came here to fight. I want No. 3, I gave him No. 2, so let's do it," Diaz said.
McGregor exacted revenge for a loss at UFC 196. McGregor, already the featherweight champ, was initially scheduled to face Rafael dos Anjos for the lightweight title, but dos Anjos pulled out due to injury and McGregor agreed to fight Diaz at welterweight on late notice.
Diaz's endurance was the difference in the first fight. McGregor pummeled Diaz with multiple shots in the first round, giving Diaz a bloody facial gash, but Diaz weathered the storm and countered with a few shots of his own near the end of the round. Then Diaz dominated the second round with accurate, well-timed boxing before finishing the exhausted McGregor with a rear naked choke.
They were supposed to battle again at welterweight at the landmark UFC 200, but that bout was canceled after McGregor announced his retirement and refused to meet with media. McGregor didn't end up retiring, but the disturbance got him and Diaz dropped from the card.
Instead, the anticipated rematch was set for UFC 202. The garrulous McGregor had promised to finish Diaz early this time around, and promotion for the fight included a bottle-throwing melee at a press conference Wednesday.
"My respect to the opponent," McGregor said. "You have to respect Nate and the style that he brings."
Earlier, Anthony Johnson landed an uppercut 13 seconds into the first round to knock out Glover Teixeira in the co-main event between top-ranked light heavyweights. Johnson (22-5) flattened Teixeira (25-5) with the shot, forcing the referee to call an early end to the fight. Johnson has 13th victories in his past 14 fights.
"I'm coming for you Daniel," Johnson said, speaking to current light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier, who was seated near the cage.
Donald Cerrone (31-7) stopped Rick Story (19-9) in a battle of ranked welterweights.