Champ Alexander Volkanovski enjoys fight week. Champ Islam Makhachev, Josh Emmett and Randy Brown train with their teams. Yair Rodriguez arrives in Australia for his title fight.
In this clip, Shawn Prez started off by asking Nicholas Irving about being in the Army at 18 and having to take a life. Nicholas spoke about being trained to look for suspicious vehicles that could possibly have IEDs, and Nicholas explained that he stalled at someone who didn’t aim at him. After investigating the vehicle, Nicholas and the other soldiers with him discovered homemade explosives. He also revealed that the man was turned into “Jello” after being shot, and Nicholas shared a nightmare he had about the guy that night. Nicholas explained that they were doing 2-3 missions a day, and he estimated that he didn’t know how many people he killed. When asked how he functions after witnessing such horrific things, Nicholas said that his mind didn’t recognize the people as humans in his mind.
Buffalo, New York rapper, and Cake Boss Life Entertainment CEO, Ponzo Houdini, releases an official music video for “Heartless” in support of his new “Rich Energy” album.
Michigan authorities on Tuesday revealed the cause of death of 3 Detroit rappers who went missing after a canceled performance and were later found dead in a nearby city.
"Members of the homicide task force are continuing to make progress on the investigation of the homicide of three men in Highland Park. It has been determined that the cause of death for each of the men was multiple gunshot wounds," read an update from Michigan State Police via Twitter.
"The investigation also has revealed that this was not a random incident. The investigation is continuing & detectives are making progress & we believe we may have determined a motive."
Last month, the rappers — Armani Kelly, Montoya Givens and Dante Wicker — were supposed to perform at Lounge 31 in Detroit, but the show was canceled due to equipment problems.
Kelly was last seen leaving Oscoda around 11 a.m. on Jan. 21 to head to the lounge. After he disappeared, his mother, Lorrie Kemp, tracked his vehicle through Onstar & found it at 3 locations in Warren.
On Jan. 28, a 15-year-old was arrested after driving a vehicle associated with one of the missing men.
Police say all 3 of the men's cellphones were turned off around the same time the night they went missing.
On Feb. 2, MSP said via Twitter that "multiple victims" were found in an abandoned apartment complex in Highland Park, a city about 10 minutes from Detroit.
The next day, those bodies were identified as the missing rappers.
After the quick success of ‘Basics’ where Coca gave you a raw freestyle like street type vibe and ‘I believe’ a MLK inspired Black History month record both released within the past few weeks, Coca and Desue once again get straight to work on a cold Friday night when They hop on a FaceTime call together and body this Desue chopped New York instrumental, after about 45 to an hour of cuts, slices and bass drops Desue sends the beat off to Coca where he bodies it in real time with bars and quick thoughts about the trenches and streets he and Desue were both raised. Check out this gritty New York banger exclusively dropped by PaperChaserDotCom with wise words from 50 Cent himself screaming over the beat teaching you the knowledge you need to move forward in this dangerous world today. Old Fifty’s is what The City is supposed to sound like (NYC). Keep searching and Looking For Coca & Desue.. What Will they have next?
PGF Shawt releases his new single titled "Chains & Thangs" from his upcoming project The Resurrection Of Chad Butler. Produced by Quinn Wit The Keys. Listen below via Audiomack and follow him on Instagram.
CNN - An 82-year-old woman who’d been pronounced dead at a nursing home on Long Island, New York, was found to be alive nearly 3 hours later at a funeral home, authorities said, spurring investigations by police and health officials.
The woman was pronounced dead Saturday at the Water’s Edge Rehab and Nursing Center in Port Jefferson at 11:15 a.m., Suffolk County. After being taken to the O.B. Davis Funeral Home in nearby Miller Place at 1:30 p.m., she was found breathing at 2:09 p.m.
The woman, whom authorities have not identified publicly, was taken to a hospital after she was found alive.
CNN was unable to obtain an update on the woman’s condition Monday, and police did not provide further details on the incident.
Suffolk County police and the New York State Department of Health are investigating the case. The health department cannot comment further because the probe still is underway, it said.
The incident has been referred to the New York state attorney general’s office, police said.
“This is an awful situation that caused unnecessary trauma for the impacted resident & her loved ones,” the attorney general’s office said in a statement to CNN, adding that the office is reviewing the incident.
The funeral home said: “Out of respect for the privacy & confidentiality of the families we are honored to serve, we are not in a position to comment further on this matter.”
CINCINNATI (WCPO) — A 16-year-old charged in 2021 with 4 murders will be prosecuted as an adult.
"The defendant is in his own category," Hamilton County Asst. Prosecutor Linda Scott said. "We're talking about a person who executed people."
Scott said the teen committed violent crimes as an "audition" for getting paid to kill people.
On Feb. 1, 2021, he lured a man to a location, then shot & wounded him & shot & killed the man's friend, Terrance North.
"This was his baby," Scott said. "His robbery setup. His idea. This was a case where he was the lone shooter."
Scott said after that shooting, the boy participated with adult co-defendants in two alleged contract killings later that month.
According to prosecutors, Carl Godfrey was hired in January 2021 to kill Jeremiah Campbell. Godfrey & Jason Gray shot Campbell to death on Jan. 31, 2021.
On Feb. 16, 2021, Godfrey sent Gray, Mario Gordon & the boy to complete a second killing for which he had been contracted. The trio, driven by 49-year-old Connor Inabnitt, spotted the target inside a vehicle with passengers & opened fire.
The target survived. Deontay Otis, 1 of the vehicle’s other occupants, died on the scene.
The final shooting occurred 2 days later when Godfrey & the boy when prosecutors said they shot & killed Donnell Steele.
The judge set his bond at $2.7 million cash. That's $100,000 cash for each of the active 27 counts he's facing, she said.
A top U.S. general said that the Pentagon did not detect previous Chinese spy balloons as they were in the air, after former President Trump & members of his administration vehemently denied a claim from defense officials that such balloons had flown over the U.S. at least 3 times during his presidency.
Gen. Glen VanHerck, the head of U.S. Northern Command, said Monday that the Defense Department “did not detect” the previous balloons, adding that the intelligence community was made aware of them through other means of information collection.
“We did not detect those threats,” VanHerck told reporters. “The intel community after the fact — I believe as has been briefed already — assessed those threats from additional means of collection & made us aware of those balloons that were previously approaching North America or transited North America.”
President Biden ordered the latest Chinese surveillance balloon, which spent days in U.S. airspace, to be shot down off the coast of South Carolina on Saturday. The U.S. is currently trying to recover the debris, hoping to glean intelligence from the wreckage.
The clash between the Biden administration & Trump and his former officials prompted Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) to call for a probe into why Trump was not made aware of the balloons during his presidency if they were detected.
“If it’s true the Pentagon purposely did NOT tell President Trump of Chinese Spy Balloons during his administration then we had a serious breach in command during the Trump admin,” Greene said on Twitter.
Senior administration officials cited Sunday in Bloomberg reporting said that the U.S. didn’t learn about the previous balloons until after Trump had left the Oval Office.
"Kyrie" is the latest single from Bronwsville, Brooklyn, New rapper and producer Agallah Don Bishop featuring Dinco D of Leaders of the New School and Big Ox.
A convicted pedophile who allegedly raped & tortured children was found dead in a U.K. prison cell while he was awaiting sentencing for his sex crimes.
Andrew Hadwin, 39, was found guilty of 3 counts of rape, 7 counts of neglect 1 count of perverting the course of justice in January. Hadwin's partner Cheryl Pickles, 35, was found guilty of 5 counts of child cruelty & 1 count of perverting the course of justice.
Hadwin & Pickles were scheduled to be sentenced on April 28.
The cause of the convicted pedophile's death was not immediately known.
Authorities were tipped off about alleged child abuse carried out by Hadwin & Pickles in 2018 after 1 of the children told another adult about the disturbing torture.
MEAWW reported, "Detectives found in the inquiry panning four years and involving over 150 witnesses – that the couple repeatedly abused their children by forcing them to eat soap, locking them in cupboards, making them take boiling hot showers & baths & not giving them access to food. The children, who were sometimes submerged under water as punishment, often scavenged for scraps & were found on one occasion walking alone to a supermarket at 4 a.m. hoping to find some food."
According to the LBC, "One child was left with life-limiting injuries & others were regularly hurt."
Another child was reportedly dangled over a highway as a method of torture.
Champ Alexander Volkanovski trains for a second belt, but champ Islam Makhachev looks to turn him back. Josh Emmett acclimates to Perth. Jack Della Maddalena enjoys a home game, but Randy Brown plans to play spoiler.
UFC 284 Countdown previews two title fights, as featherweight king Alexander Volkanovski challenges lightweight champion Islam Makhachev for pound-for-pound supremacy. Plus, featherweights Yair Rodriguez and Josh Emmett battle for interim gold. UFC 284 main card action kicks off on Saturday, February 11 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT.
A Florida teen accused of killing his classmate by stabbing her more than 100 times pleaded guilty to first-degree murder Monday in St. Johns County.
First Coast News reports Aiden Fucci's trial was set to begin Monday but he pleaded guilty prior to jury selection. There will be no trial and sentencing will be scheduled at a later date.
"I just want to say I plea guilty and I'm sorry for the Bailey family and my family," he reportedly said in court.
Fucci was charged as an adult in the death of 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey. Bailey was stabbed 114 times and her body was found less than a mile from Fucci's home, police said.
There's clearly still serious bad blood between Migos' rappers Quavo and Offset following the death of Takeoff ... and those emotions boiled over backstage at the Grammys into a physical fight.
Sources at the show tell us just before Quavo took the stage to perform his song "Without You" as a tribute to Takeoff during the "In Memoriam" segment of the show, he and Offset got into a physical fight and had to be pulled apart.
As for what led to it -- we're told The Grammys had asked Offset to be a part of the tribute, but Quavo refused to let him take part. We're told Quavo blocked Offset from joining him on stage ... leading to the melee.
Our Offset sources say it was Quavo who started the fight.
We should note -- Quavo and Takeoff were extremely close at the time of Takeoff's murder -- Offset was on the outs with the group. Quavo's "Without You" was a song he specifically wrote for Takeoff.
Nonetheless, people watching Sunday night's show were disappointed to see it was clear there had not been a reconciliation between Quavo and Offset since Takeoff's death.