Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian are officially back together. The couple got married on September 27, 2009, one month after they began dating.
On December 13, 2013, Khloe, 31, filed for divorce from the former NBA player following an extended separation.
TMZ reports that the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star instructed her attorney, Laura Wasser, to go before a judge on Wednesday, October 21, to stop the divorce proceedings. The request was granted.
"This is a very delicate and difficult time for both Lamar and Khloe, and the most sensible thing to do at such a time is not make any big moves and put everything on hold," a source tells PEOPLE. "So that’s what she is doing."
The news comes on the heels of Odom nearly losing his life after being found unconscious at the Love Ranch South brothel in Pahrump, Nevada, on Tuesday, October 13th, following a weekend of partying
He was in a coma at a Las Vegas hospital for several days before slowing starting to recover. Khloe stayed by his bedside the entire time. He was transferred earlier this week to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, to continue the recovery process.
Odom, 35, still faces months of rehabilitation.
During their separation Khloe was involved in high profile relationships with rapper French Montana and Houston Rockets star player, James Harden.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Joe Biden will not run for president in 2016, he said Wednesday, ending a months-long flirtation with a third White House campaign and setting him on a glide path toward the end of his decades-long political career.
Biden's decision finalizes the Democratic field of White House candidates and bolsters Hillary Rodham Clinton's standing as the front-runner by sparing her a challenge from the popular vice president.
Hillary Clinton
In an extraordinary appearance in the White House Rose Garden, Biden said he always knew that the window for a viable campaign might close before he could determine whether his family was emotionally prepared for another campaign so soon after the death of his son Beau in May. Biden said his family was prepared to back him, but that he nonetheless would not be a candidate.
"Unfortunately, I believe we're out of time," he said, flanked by President Barack Obama and Biden's wife, Jill.
Vice President Joe Biden, with his wife Dr. Jill Biden, right, and President Barack Obama announces that he will not run for the presidential nomination, Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2015
Encouraged by Democrats seeking an alternative to Clinton, Biden had spent the past several months deeply engaged in discussions with his family and political advisers about entering the primary. Yet as the deliberations dragged on, Democrats began publicly questioning whether it was too late for him to run, a notion that hardened after Clinton's strong performance in last week's Democratic debate.
Notably, Biden did not endorse Clinton or any of the other Democratic candidates. Instead, he used the announcement to outline the path he said Democrats should take in the 2016 campaign, including a call for them to run on Obama's record. In what could have been a campaign speech, Biden deplored the influence of unlimited contributions on politics, called for expanding access to college educations and called on Democrats to recognize that while Republicans may be the opposition, they are "not our enemy."
"While I will not be a candidate, I will not be silent," Biden said.
Wednesday's announcement was a letdown for Biden supporters who had pleaded with him to run, and in increasingly loud tones as his deliberations dragged on through the summer and into the fall.
For months, the 72-year-old Democrat made front pages and appeared on cable news screens as pundits mused about his prospects and Clinton's perceived vulnerability. A super political action committee, Draft Biden, was formed with the explicit goal of getting him into the race.
At the White House, aides and longtime Biden loyalists had prepared for a potential bid, putting together a campaign-in-waiting should he decide to jump in. Last week one of those aides, former Sen. Ted Kaufman, wrote an email to former Biden staffers laying out the potential rationale for a Biden run and promising a decision soon.
Biden spoke personally to many supporters. As speculation about his plans reached a fever pitch, he kept up an intense schedule of public appearances, seemingly testing his own stamina for an exhausting presidential campaign.
But he also continued to broadcast his reluctance amid doubts that he and his family were emotionally ready in the wake of Beau Biden's death.
In a September appearance on "The Late Show," Biden told host Stephen Colbert he was still experiencing moments of uncontrollable grief that he deemed unacceptable for a presidential aspirant. "Sometimes it just overwhelms you," he said, foreshadowing his ultimate decision.
Biden would have faced substantial logistical challenges in deciding to mount a campaign this late in the primary process.
Both Clinton and Vermont independent Sen. Bernie Sanders have been in the race since April — giving them a powerful head start in fundraising, volunteers, endorsements and voter outreach. Top Democratic operatives and donors already committed to Clinton would likely have had to defect to Biden in order for him to have viable shot at the nomination.
Bernie Sanders
Having decided against a final presidential campaign, Biden now approaches the end of his long career in politics.
A month after being elected to the Senate in 1972 at age 29, Biden's wife and baby daughter died when their car collided with a tractor-trailer. Biden considered relinquishing his seat, but instead was sworn in at the hospital where his sons, Beau and Hunter, were recovering.
Over six terms in the Senate, he rose to become chairman of the Senate Judiciary and Foreign Relations committees, developing broad expertise in global affairs and a reputation for a plainspoken, unpredictable approach to politics.
Biden twice ran for president. His most recent attempt in 2008 ended after he garnered less than 1 percent in the Iowa caucuses. His first run in 1987 ended even more quickly, following allegations he plagiarized in some speeches from a British politician.
He has not yet detailed his post-White House plans, but has told friends he has no plans to retire in a traditional sense. Although unlikely to again seek elected office, friends and aides say Biden has previously discussed starting a foundation, launching an institute at the University of Delaware or taking on a role as a special envoy and elder statesman if called upon by future presidents.
DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne Tha God welcomed Wale to The Breakfast Club.
He talks about knowing rappers who do heroin when they can't find lean, depression, Black Lives Matter, Raven-Symone constantly offending black people, believing there will be a gay rapper that will become a huge success, Drake, Sam Smith and other gay artists having an advantage in the industry, Jerry Seinfeld narrating his album, Drake vs. Meek Mill, Meek not answering his calls and more.
If you're familiar with Lord Jamar's VladTV interviews, then you know he doesn't really give a f*ck about much. If you were to ask him (which we have), lyricism is on a rapid decline and the game is being taken over by rappers in dresses. With Slim Jesus being the topic of discussion more often than not these days, DJ Vlad had to ask his thoughts on him - and as expected, Jamar is not impressed.
"What do I think about it? I think he's a product of the times," Lord Jamar tells us. "You see you act like this is a novelty, but drill music is a reality in Chicago, Chiraq. People [are] getting killed for real. There [are] gangs for real...You don't understand the seriousness of the sh*t that you're saying."
Lord Jamar goes on to add that "Hip-hop respects the truth - real hip-hop. See rap and all this other sh*t...Maybe it's all about the lies. But hip-hop? [It] respects the truth...To a real motherf*cker, that's just a joke, man." With that being said, Lord Jamar would still collaborate with him - for $50,000, of course.
Press play for more commentary from the ever-entertaining hip-hop star.
Top Dawg Entertainment artist Jay Rock drops off an official music video for "The Way" featuring Sir. This is off of Jay's 90059 album. Cop it now from iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/90059/id1031704250.
Tinashe is featured in the November issue of Playboy magazine. The sexy 22-year old "2 On" hit maker sizzles in her pictorial captured by photographer Josh Reed.
Jay Z sat down for a rare interview with Jimmy Kimmel on Tuesday, October 20th.
He talked about a wide range of topics including the positive changes in Brooklyn, battling Busta Rhymes in High School, the best pizza in his borough, TIDAL, being a sports agent, advising athletes on finances and more.
Producer Key Wane and Ty Dolla $ign team up once again. This time it's for a song titled "Go Without Her." Give it a listen up top and let us know what you think of it in the comment section below.
Young Thug fires off a new song titled "No Joke." The track was produced by Chopsquad and Metro Boomin. Give it a listen up top and let us know what you think of it in the comment section below.
Master P certainly ruffled some feathers last week after he called out Khloe Kardashian and Kobe Bryant for being "phony" when it comes to Lamar Odom. "The woman that's sitting by his side right now...She was sitting by James Harden last week," he recently told CeCe of 93.5 KDAY Radio.
"I think what I said was too harsh," he admitted. "The word I said was phony, maybe everybody didn't get it. What I should've said [was] 'they [were] doing the most.'" Master P - whose known Lamar Odom over 15 years and considers himself a mentor to him - says he only chose to speak on it since he knows the Odom family personally. "The thing about me, I come from the hood - if I don't know something I'm not gonna talk on it, that's just me. Like, I knew these people."
When speaking on Khloe specifically, Master P told CeCe "I met her one time, so I can't say nothing bad about her. I'm just telling you - from what I see - if I seen you with another dude, I see you doing your thing with James Harden now...it's just kind of strange for me, from a person that know...Think about it. If my ex-wife and her attorneys come down there and do that, I'm [gonna] wake up."
Watch as Master P describes the "fake love" he feels was displayed last week and his relationship with Lamar below.
A man who appears to be mentally unstable stood in the middle of an Oakland street screaming at vehicles while swinging a machete. He gets hit by two cars, one knocking him several feet through the air. Amazingly, he got up and walked away.
The incident happened around 3:30 a.m. on Monday, October 19th.
The unidentified man with the machete was yelling at the top of his lungs while swinging the machete at cars that got close to him. One driver backs up and purposely runs into him and got his car hacked several times.
The same car then backed up and hit him again. Another vehicle then knocks the man several feet through the air. Seemingly impervious to pain, he gets up and continues to walk.
Police were dispatched to the scene.
“Can I get a second unit for cover, 37th-International. This call is advising a male Hispanic armed with a machete, someone is trying to run him over, and the subject with the machete is hitting the vehicle with it,” police dispatchers said. “Units, be advised that the subject in the vehicle just hit the other subject with the machete with the vehicle."
Lawsuits against Lil Wayne are starting to pile up.
As we previously reported, a bus driver named Mark Jones sued the rapper for false imprisonment, assault and emotional distress, after Wayne reportedly got angry with him, pulled out a gun, pointed it at him, then threatened to kill him.
The two reached a settlement for$75K, but Weezy hasn't paid Jones anything, according toTMZ.
Jones is now suing him again for the 75K, plus an additional $887.52 in interest.
Houston's own Paul Wall is as real as they come, and like most rap artists and fans, he enjoys musicians who can share their lives through their lyrics. With that being said, one artist he doesn't care to listen to is Slim Jesus, the White drill rapper from Hamilton, Ohio who admitted to not living up to the words in his songs on several occasions. "Me personally, I won't listen to something like that," Paul tells DJ Vlad. "I wanna listen to something where they're speaking about something that's authentic."
"We all know every rapper exaggerated a little bit, but to go that far about it you gotta at least come from somewhere - at least for me to listen to you," Paul Wall continues. If Slim Jesus were from his hometown Paul admits he'd "feel differently," but in the end he'd "much rather listen to Chief Keef" or Lil Mouse because they rap about what they know.
Press play to watch him discuss Slim Jesus at length below.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens, directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan & Abrams, features a cast including actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Academy Award winner Lupita Nyong’o, Gwendoline Christie, Crystal Clarke, Pip Andersen, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow. They will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker.
The film is being produced by Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Bryan Burk, and John Williams returns as the composer.
Episode VII in the Star Wars Saga, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, opens in theaters December 18, 2015.
Lamar Odom has left the Las Vegas hospital where he had been since falling into a coma after being found unconscious at the Love Ranch South brothel in Pahrump, Nevada on Tuesday, October 13th.
He's now in Los Angeles where he will receive more treatment as he continues to recover.
TMZ reports that the former NBA Sixth Man of the Year faces months of rehab. Doctors have advised his family that Odom will have permanent damage. The extent of which is not known.
His estranged wife,Khloe Kardashian, left the hospital with him. She has been by his bedside since the ordeal began. TheKeeping Up with the Kardashiansstar has vowed to remain with Odom while he recovers.
Khloe has put her relationship with Houston Rockets superstar James Harden on hold, according to TMZ.
After the success of his mixtape release Fate: All I Know feat. Fat Trel, Al Doe, Araab Muzik, and Matt Peterson, Harlem's own DUB teams up producer Remo The Hitmaker, New Wave Music INC for the release of I AIN'T WORRIED as a teaser to his upcoming EP.