Featured Posts (52053)

Sort by

12352776670?profile=original

Memphis rapper and Collective Music Group CEO, Yo Gotti, is preparing to release a new album titled "I Still Am" on October October 27.

He's lined up features from Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, YFN Lucci, French Montana and 21 Savage.

Peep the album cover and pre-order "I Still Am" now on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-still-am/id1294530286

I Still Am Tracklist:

1. Betrayal
2. Back Gate
3. Brown Bag
4. Rake It Up (feat. Nicki Minaj)
5. Juice
6. Different
7. Save It For Me (feat. Chris Brown)
8. 2809
9. One on One (feat. YFN Lucci & Meek Mill)
10. Oh Yeah (feat. French Montana)
11. Yellow Tape (feat. 21 Savage)
12. Don’t Wanna Go Back
13. Around the World

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Check Us Out On MySpace Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube Like MY Facebook Page Connect With Me On Linkedin Connect With Me On Google+ Join My Website Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Instagram
Read more…

12352776273?profile=original

Video After The Jump

The original Black Eyed Peas trio stop by The Breakfast Club studio to discuss their history as a group, their new interactive comic book and more:

- Start on Ruthless Records with Eazy-E

- How the Peas came together

- Denouncing successful hip hop artists (Hammer, Kid N Play)

- Conspiracy theories on Eazy’s death

- Their individual ethnic backgrounds

- Apl was one of the kids from Unicef commercial ($1 a day commercial)

- When they decided to put a female in the group

- Nicole from The Pussycat Dolls and Fergie were up for a spot on the Peas

- Working with Apple and other brands to launch a marketing campaign

- Naming The Black Eyed Peas

- Pressured to change their look

- New comic book

- Creating technology for the book

- “Substance in music is risky”

- Taboo’s battle with testicular cancer

- Getting the Peas story out there

- Will.i.am being confused for Wyclef Jean

12352776290?profile=original

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Check Us Out On MySpace Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube Like MY Facebook Page Connect With Me On Linkedin Connect With Me On Google+ Join My Website Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Instagram
Read more…

12352772490?profile=original

The woman accusing Nelly of rape claims he's trying to intimidate her through the media. 

TMZ reports that Karen Koehler, the alleged victim's attorney, sent a letter to prosecutors detailing what she believes are verbal attacks being made by Nelly's team against her client.

"It is morally reprehensible for an accused person and his bully lawyer to issue derogatory and defamatory statements against a young alleged rape victim," Koehler says in the letter. "It is also criminal -- in the State of Washington -- when those vicious attacks are issued in the form of threats."

Koehler points out a statement made by Nelly's lawyer, Scott Rosenblum, as an example.

"It does not surprise me that she wanted to have her story publicized. That is playbook 101 of a person with an agenda and clearly she has one. The agenda is money, fame and notoriety," Rosenblum told TMZ on Monday, October 8, following his client's arrest.

Rosenblum responded to Koehler's accusation by telling TMZ: "I would suggest rereading the [intimidating a witness] statute. I would further suggest talking to some of the unbiased witnesses," he said. "Nelly will continue to respond to her client's baseless allegations."

As we previously reported, Nelly born Cornell Iral Haynes Jr., was picked up in Des Moines, Washington and taken to jail Saturday, October 7. The rapper was accused of rape by a 21-year old Seattle woman, who said the assault occurred on his tour bus.

He was booked for investigation of rape in the second-degree and released a few hours later.

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Check Us Out On MySpace Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube Like MY Facebook Page Connect With Me On Linkedin Connect With Me On Google+ Join My Website Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Instagram
Read more…

12352771298?profile=original

Kodak Black has been indicted on first-degree criminal sexual conduct charges by a grand jury in Florence County, South Carolina. 

The 20-year old Pompano Beach, Florida native is accused of sexually assaulting a teenage girl in November of 2016 at a Comfort Inn and Suites hotel, following a concert in Florence.

Black allegedly pushed the young woman onto the bed and then the floor, where he sexually assaulted and bit her, according to the allegations. He told the woman he couldn't help himself, as she screamed and tried to push him off her, the police report says.

The victim reported the incident to a school nurse, who alerted the school resource officer.

The Florence County Sheriff's Office was then made aware of the allegations, according to WPDE.

Black, born Dieuson Octave, was arrested for the alleged crime last year. He posted $100,000 bond in December and was released from a South Carolina jail.

As part of his bond conditions, Black can't have any contact with the victim or the victim’s family. He is also not allowed to comment on the allegations against him by way of print, electronic, digital or social media.

If he violates those terms his bond will be revoked.

Black's attorney, Beattie Ashmore, told Billboard "I am aware of the indictment and it was expected as part of the normal process of the pending case." 

The "Tunnel Vision" rapper faces up to 30 years in prison if convicted.

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Check Us Out On MySpace Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube Like MY Facebook Page Connect With Me On Linkedin Connect With Me On Google+ Join My Website Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Instagram
Read more…

12352775079?profile=original

Video After The Jump

Ar-Ab spoke to VladTV about the reception of his "No Smoke" video, which the Philly rapper said he spent around $50,000 of his own money to make, including $20,000 to director Benny Boom.

When asked about rumors that he signed to Cash Money, AR-Ab explained that he met up with Birdman through Compton Menace and they were vibing about a deal. He explained that while he was contemplating signing something, the deal was delayed by multiple factors, including feeling like he didn't have the leverage to get the kind of money he wants. AR-Ab also said that Birdman's situation with Lil Wayne also slowed down the progress, and you can hear more of what he had to say in the clip below.

12352775290?profile=original

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Check Us Out On MySpace Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube Like MY Facebook Page Connect With Me On Linkedin Connect With Me On Google+ Join My Website Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Instagram

 

Read more…

12352778487?profile=original

Video After The Jump

Birdman recently sat down with XXL for an interview as the publication celebrates it's 20th anniversary. Watch below as he talks about how he stays relevant through his artists and his cover with Lil Wayne.

12352778666?profile=original

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Check Us Out On MySpace Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube Like MY Facebook Page Connect With Me On Linkedin Connect With Me On Google+ Join My Website Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Instagram
Read more…

12352775296?profile=original

It looks like Eminem will release a new album this year.

HitsDailyDouble reports that the untitled disc will arrive on November 17, following two other big UMG releases. Sam Smith is expected to drop a new project on November 3, with Taylor Swift's latest coming on November 10.

This will be Eminem's ninth solo studio album. The 44-year old fifteen time Grammy Award-winning rapper has sold more than 172 million albums worldwide in his career.

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Check Us Out On MySpace Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube Like MY Facebook Page Connect With Me On Linkedin Connect With Me On Google+ Join My Website Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Instagram
Read more…

12352777291?profile=original

Video After The Jump

Pat "The Manager" Corcoran and Chancelor "The Rapper" Bennett, two self-taught kids from Chicago, set the bar for what independent artists can achieve. Pat the Manager details how the two met, the backlash around the release of Coloring Book, and the one thing that threatened their independence.

12352777675?profile=original

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Check Us Out On MySpace Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube Like MY Facebook Page Connect With Me On Linkedin Connect With Me On Google+ Join My Website Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Instagram
Read more…

12352772470?profile=original

Video After The Jump

An incriminating video of Miami Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster has cost him his job.

The clip, which was released by model Kijuana Nige via her Facebook page Sunday, October 8, shows Foerster snorting lines of a white powdery substance.

“I really don’t do this often but… since it’s NFL Sunday let’s talk about these coaches folks,” Nige wrote. “Introducing Christopher Foerster Miami Dolphin offensive line coach. Hey honey are you still high.”

12352772881?profile=original

Chris Foerster

It's unclear when the video was made, but Foerster filmed himself and makes no attempt to hide his identity.

“Hey babe, miss you, thinking about you,” he says to the camera. "How about me going to a meeting and doing this before I go?"

Foerster then snorts several lines off of a desk with a rolled up $20 bill.

“What do you think, I'm crazy?” he asks. “No babe. It’s going to be awhile before we can do this again, 'cause I know you're going to keep that baby. But I think about you when I do it. I think about how I miss you, how high we got together, how much fun it was. So much fun. Last little bit, before I go into my meeting. Is that fucked up babe? You think?"

Before the video ends Foerster wipes the remainder of the substance up with his right pinky finger and licks it. "I wish I was licking this off your pussy."

12352773456?profile=original

Kijuana Nige

After the video went viral, Nige responded to backlash she was receiving.

“The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low," Nige wrote, "No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love. So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an anthem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc. But y’all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU‼️ If his ass was black they would be dragging him thru the (mud) face 1st.”

Foerster, who has worked 24 seasons in the NFL for eight teams, resigned Monday, October 9.

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Check Us Out On MySpace Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube Like MY Facebook Page Connect With Me On Linkedin Connect With Me On Google+ Join My Website Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Instagram
Read more…

12352767276?profile=original

Nelly is mounting a defense against accusations that he raped a woman in Washington on Saturday, October 7.

As we previously reported, the "Hot in Herre" hit maker, born Cornell Iral Haynes Jr., was picked up in Des Moines and taken to jail. He was booked for investigation of rape in the second-degree and released a few hours later.

According to news reports, a woman called 911 at 3:48 a.m. to report the alleged rape. She told police it occurred on the rapper's tour bus.

Nelly had just performed at the White River Amphitheater in King County a few hours before the phone call was made.

The 42-year old took to his Twitter account on Saturday to vehemently deny the claim.

"Let me say that I am beyond shocked that I have been targeted with this false allegation. I am completely innocent. I am confident that once the facts are looked at, it will be very clear that I am the victim of a false allegation," Nelly wrote. "I do want to apologize to my loved ones for the embarrassment and for putting myself in a situation where I could be victimized by this false and defaming allegation. I also want to thank my fans for their unwavering support. They know me. I assure you I will be vindicated. And I assure you, I will pursue every legal option to address this defaming claim. Thank you. In other words y'all know damm well I ain't do no dumm S^*t like this..!! Love ..!!!!"

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Check Us Out On MySpace Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube Like MY Facebook Page Connect With Me On Linkedin Connect With Me On Google+ Join My Website Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Instagram
Read more…

12352766282?profile=original

Video After The Jump

Rock of Heltah Skeltah fame sat down with VladTV about getting his start in the rap world and joining the Decepticons when he was in high school with Sean Price. He explained that while he doesn't promote gangbanging, he does promote gangs, as Rock pointed out that gangs come in many forms, including the police.

During the conversation, Rock spoke about the Decepticons using hammers and other tools as weapons and getting locked up for a robbery he didn't actually commit in 1992. To hear more about that and why Rock says Sean Price was crazier than him.

12352766675?profile=original

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Check Us Out On MySpace Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube Like MY Facebook Page Connect With Me On Linkedin Connect With Me On Google+ Join My Website Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Instagram

 

Read more…

Nelly Arrested For Rape In Washington

12352776652?profile=original

Nelly is currently in police custody, accused of raping a woman in Washington.

TMZ reports that the 42-year old rapper, born Cornell Iral Haynes Jr., was picked up early Saturday morning, October 7, after a woman said he raped her on his tour bus at around 3:45 am.

Nelly's been booked on second degree rape charges 

He was set to perform at a concert Saturday night in Ridgefield, Washington.

Nelly's lawyer told TMZ, "Nelly is the victim of a completely fabricated allegation. Our initial investigation, clearly establishes the allegation is devoid of credibility and is motivated by greed and vindictiveness. I am confident, once the scurrilous accusation is thoroughly investigated, there will be no charges. Nelly is prepared to pursue all legal avenues to redress any damage caused by this clearly false allegation."

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Check Us Out On MySpace Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube Like MY Facebook Page Connect With Me On Linkedin Connect With Me On Google+ Join My Website Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Instagram
Read more…
} Facebook Login JavaScript Example