Dreamville Records recording artist Bas releases his second studio album titled "Too High to Riot." Features on the project include The Hics, Cozz and Dreamville boss J. Cole. You can purchase the project now from iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/too-high-to-riot/id1080062359
Tracklist:
01 - Too High To Riot 02 - Methylone 03 - Dopamine (feat. Cozz) 04 - Housewives 05 - Miles And Miles 06 - Live For 07 - Clouds Never Get Old 08 - Matches (feat. The Hics) 09 - Night Job (feat. J. Cole) 10 - Ricochet (feat. The Hics) 11 - Penthouse 12 - Black Owned Business
The Kush God a.k.a. Smoke DZA just released a new album titled "He Has Risen." The entire project is produced by Harry Fraud with the exception of "It's Real," which was co-produced by The Alchemist. Snoop Dogg is on board as the lone feature. You can stream the album up top and purcgase it from iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/he-has-risen/id1079212281
1. Dedication 2. Smell Like Money (feat. Lil Wayne)
3. Bounce (feat. Lil Wayne)
4. Gotta Lotta (feat. Lil Wayne)
5. MFN Right
6. Blue C-Note (feat. Lil Wayne)
7. Not Invited
8. Bentley Truck (feat. Lil Wayne)
9. 100 Joints
10. Rolls Royce Weather Every Day (feat. Lil Wayne)
11. What Happened (feat. Lil Wayne)
12. Section (feat. Lil Wayne)
13. Watch Out
Tim Westwood has welcomed many legendary emcees to his London studio over the years. Check out this previously unreleased 1999 freestyle from Method Man and Redman.
Many of you may know Naphil from his hilarious Tyrone skits, but the Philadelphia resident is also a talented singer. Take a listen to his new single titled "Netflix and Chill" featuring Phinatic.
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — In an extraordinary display of Republican chaos, the party's most recent presidential candidates, Mitt Romney and John McCain, took on current front-runner Donald Trump on Thursday, calling him unfit for office and a danger for the nation and the GOP.
"His is not the temperament of a stable, thoughtful leader," Romney declared. He called Trump "a phony" who is "playing the American public for suckers," a man whose "imagination must not be married to real power."
Hours later, Trump lashed back, calling Romney "a choke artist" who lost to Barack Obama four years ago only because he was such a poor candidate.
In the most notable attacks on Trump as party leaders try to stop his run to the GOP nomination, Romney and House Speaker Paul Ryan, the party's vice presidential nominee in 2012, urged voters in the strongest terms to shun the former reality television star for the good of country and party.
The GOP's 2008 nominee, Arizona Sen. McCain, joined in, raising "many concerns about Mr. Trump's uninformed and indeed dangerous statements on national security issues that have been raised by 65 Republican defense and foreign policy leaders."
Romney embraced what might seem a long-shot approach to deny Trump the delegates necessary to secure the nomination. He did not call on Republicans to unify behind a single alternative candidate but outlined a plan to divide the electorate and force a contested national convention in July.
"Given the current delegate selection process, this means that I would vote for Marco Rubio in Florida, for John Kasich in Ohio and for Ted Cruz or whichever one of the other two contenders has the best chance of beating Mr. Trump in a given state," Romney said.
As he spoke in Utah, Ryan said on Capitol Hill that "conservatism is being disfigured" by some of Trump's ideas and statements.
Underlying the remarkable criticism was a bleak reality for panicking Republican officials: Beyond harsh words, there is little they see they can do to stop Trump's march toward the Republican presidential nomination. Party leaders are poring over complicated delegate math, outlining their own hazy scenarios for a contested national convention and even flirting with the idea of a third-party effort.
Trump responded to Romney's speech at a campaign stop in Portland, Maine, saying the former Massachusetts governor "chickened out" when contemplation another presidential run this year when he understood he'd be going up against the billionaire businessman.
"He doesn't have what it takes to be president," Trump said, adding, "I made so much more money than Mitt."
Romney's views are irrelevant, he said. "Look, Mitt is a failed candidate."
The back-and-forth came as the Republican candidates prepared for their first post-Super Tuesday debate, scheduled for Thursday night in Detroit.
The pre-debate clash took place four years after Romney and Trump stood side by side in Las Vegas, with Trump saying it was a "real honor and privilege" to endorse Romney's White House bid. Romney at the time praised Trump's ability to "understand how our economy works and to create jobs for the American people."
On Thursday, Trump said Romney "was begging me" for an endorsement.
"I could have said, 'Mitt, drop to your knees.' He would have dropped to his knees," Trump said.
Earlier, in Utah, Romney assailed Trump's temperament, his business acumen and his ability to keep America safe.
"If we Republicans choose Donald Trump as our nominee, the prospects for a safe and prosperous future are greatly diminished," he said, warning that the kind of anger Trump has displayed has led other countries "into the abyss."
During his Capitol Hill press conference, Ryan dismissed comments Trump made earlier in the week that if the Wisconsin Republican didn't get along with him, Ryan would "pay a big price."
"I just laughed out loud," Ryan told reporters. "Sometimes, reality is stranger than fiction around here these days."
Voters have not so far responded to warning such as those of the Republican leaders on Thursday.
He padded his delegate lead with victories in seven Super Tuesday contests, with Cruz claiming three states and Florida Sen. Rubio picking up his first victory of the 2016 race.
Still, Trump is not yet on track to claim the nomination before the party's national gathering in July, according to an Associated Press delegate count. He has won 46 percent of the delegates awarded so far, and he would have to increase that to 51 percent in the remaining primaries.
March 15 could be last opportunity to stop Trump through the normal path of winning states and collecting delegates. A win for Rubio in his home state of Florida would raise questions about Trump's strength, as could a win for Kasich, Ohio's governor, on his home turf.
Kasich took aim at Trump on Thursday as well, saying for the first time that he needs to be stopped.
The GOP mayhem contrasts sharply with a clearer picture on the Democratic side, where Hillary Clinton is drawing broad support from voters and her party's leaders. Rival Sen. Bernie Sanders has vowed to keep up his fight, though his path to the nomination has become exceedingly narrow.
The Associated Press has asked Republican governors and senators if they would support Trump if he becomes the party's nominee. Of the 59 respondents, slightly fewer than half could not commit to backing him in November.
___
Peoples reported from Detroit. Associated Press writers Kathleen Ronayne in Detroit, David Sharp in Portland, Maine, and Julie Pace, Kathleen Hennessey, Andrew Taylor, Julie Bykowicz, Stephen Ohlemacher, Alan Fram, and Donna Cassata contributed to this report from Washington.
Pro Era emcees Kirk Knight and Joey Bada$$ evoke vivid memories of the gritty, lyrical hip hop New York City became known for on "5 Minutes." This is off of Kirk's debut album titled "Late Night Special."
Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz drop their "ColleGrove" album on March 4th. Here's a song from the project titled "Gotta Lotta." Give it a listen up top and let us know what you think in the comment section below.
Slaughterhouse emcee Royce 5'9 has unveiled the cover art and tracklist for his forthcoming sixth solo album titled "Layers."
The 17-track project features include Pusha T and Rick Ross. Production credits go to Antman, Mr. Porter, Nottz, DJ Khalil, S1, Jake One and more.
The release date is set for April 15.
Tracklist:
1.) “Tabernacle” (produced by S1) 2.) “Pray” (produced by Mr. Porter) 3.) “Hard” (What Was I Thinking) (produced by Antman) 4.) “Starter Coat” (produced by Mr. Porter) 5.) “Wait” (produced by Jake One) 6.) “Shine Your Light” (Skit) 7.) “Shine” (produced by Nottz) 8.) “Lincoln” (Skit) 9.) “Real” (produced by DJ Khalil) 10.) “Hello” (Skit) 11.) “Misses” (On My Line) (produced by DJ Khalil) 12.) “Dope!” (produced by Pain 1) 13.) “America” (produced by S1) 14.) “Layers” f/ Rick Ross and Pusha T (produced by Mr. Porter) 15.) “Quiet” (produced by Mr. Porter) 16.) “Gottaknow” (produced by Mr. Porter) 17.) “Off” (produced by Mr. Porter)
Jadakiss of The Lox links up with Nino Man to remix Justin Bieber's song "Sorry." You fucking with their version? Let us know by sounding off in the comment section below.
Smoke DZA a.k.a. The Kush God won't be releasing his Harry Fraud-produced album "He Has Risen" until March 4th, but he already has another project on the way.
DZA and legendary producer Pete Rock have joined forces for a collaborative effort titled "Don't Smoke Rock."
A$AP Mob member A$AP Ferg links up with Migos for a new joint titled "Trap Anthem." What do you think of this Atlanta/Harlem collaboration? Let us know in the comment section below.
The tension between CMG and Young Dolph has bubbled to the surface.
Blac Youngsta, an artist of Yo Gotti's Collective Music Group imprint, released several Instagram videos going at the Paper Route Empire boss on Wednesday, March 2.
“Dolph you a bitch, you a soft ass nigga, you nice ass nigga. if you got a problem nigga, say you got a problem. Shake ass, bitch ass nigga. You ain’t no motherfucking King of Memphis. You ain't the king of South Memphis. You ain’t from the city, bitch!” Blac says in one clip.
In the caption of the video he threatens to "smack the shit" out of Dolph when he sees him.
In a second video Blac pulls up with the goon squad in South Memphis, strapped with guns, looking for Dolph.
According to XXL, the beef stems from Dolph turning down Gotti's offer to join CMG several years ago. Since then there has been tension between the two.
In various interviews Dolph has denied there was beef, but on the same day Gotti released his"Art of Hustle"album, Doplh dropped his"King of Memphis"project.
Gotti has long proclaimed himself as the King of Memphis.
There you have it. Hopefully the two parties can settle this peacefully.
Katt Williams might be facing legal trouble if allegations being made against him by 5 Georgia women have any validity.
The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports that Salena Boston and a group of friends spotted Williams walking on Sunday, February 28, at 2:30 a.m. He obliged when they asked if he would pose for photos, but allegedly became angry and started fighting them when one of the women began filming him.
Four of the five women accusing comedian Katt Williams of attacking them early Sunday in Atlanta joined attorney Loletha Hale at a press conference outside Atlanta police headquarters on Wed., March 2, 2016. (Photo Credit Kimberly Jones)
Boston claims Williams, real name Michael Sierra Williams, punched her, pointed a gun at the women and took their cell phones.
When the police arrived Williams told them that the women harassed him, took his picture without permission and snatched a chain from his neck, sparking a brawl.
His security team saw what was happening and came to investigate. When one of the ladies allegedly said “she was going to her car to get something to pop somebody," a member of the comedian's team pulled out a gun and placed it on a concrete post, according to the police report.
The 44-year old was detained briefly before police let him go.
“Upon responding to the scene, the officers were not able to determine what occurred due to conflicting testimony by all parties and a lack of an independent witness,” Atlanta police Sgt. Warren Pickard said. “Based on the information they had in real time and the totality of the circumstances, the officer used their discretion to not arrest anyone on the scene. I always caution victims not to get frustrated in instances where an immediate arrest is not made. We will answer further questions related to the investigation at the appropriate time.
Attorney Loletha Hale of Hale Law Firm said the police failed to properly do their job during a press conference on Wednesday, March 2.
“The police should have conducted a thorough investigation,” she said “They should have retrieved these young ladies’ cellphones at the very least.”
In a separate incident from the same night a man is accusing the comedian of punching him in the face for no reason at an after party following his show.
He ended up walking in and smacked my phone [out of my hand]. I bent down to pick it up. When I picked it up he punched me twice," Tyrell Williams told CBS46.
Katt's attorney,William Briggs, disputes the alleged victim's version of events.
"There was a man who grabbed my client and I know that he went to defend himself and that's when the scuffle ensued," Briggs said.
Katt Williams' Gainesville Police Department Mug Shot
As we previously reported, Williams was arrested the following day in Gainesville, Georgia and charged with battery, following an altercation with a pool supply store clerk.
Following his release from jail, Williams told TMZ that the store clerk, identified as Paul Love, racially profiled him and called him the N-word.
"He used the N-word on the last day of Black History Month," Katt told a TMZ cameraman. "So, Katt Williams did what Katt Williams had to do as a black man that is self employed. Then Katt Williams went out into the middle of the street and assumed the position. So that the hard working police officers that ran up on him with 9 police cars and guns drawn, understood that they weren't dealing with a criminal."
TMZ is also reporting that the "First Sunday" star is being investigated for misdemeanor battery in Los Angeles.
Williams told the website that on Tuesday, March 1, he went to help victims of a car accident that he witnessed outside of his hotel room.
While offering his assistance several onlooking rappers, who all stood at least 6 feet tall, started to make fun of his 5'5" height.
Punches were thrown and the police were called. Cops verified Williams' story except for the part about the rappers. He's now a suspect in that case as well.
Zeds Dead reaches out to Freddie Gibbs to collaborate on a new song titled "Back Home." Give it a listen up top and let us know what you think in the comment section below.